why did the father place the child on the grass and leave in the tractor? (1 Viewer)

Dedication_

HSC
A friend of mine told me that a portion of their school thought that the son was dead...

Zenox

HSC
For safety reasons, if the child was on the tractor with him he could of fell of and hence sustain injuries or even death.

nifkeh

HSC
I like how they just went for dinner afterwards lol, like the tractor was just a casual type of thing

nush25

HSC
A friend of mine told me that a portion of their school thought that the son was dead...
i thought that too.... cause he was put on the ground or something.

why are these poets so bad at expressing themselves? why can't they be straightforward. FUCK

marksgm

HSC
i thought that too.... cause he was put on the ground or something.

why are these poets so bad at expressing themselves? why can't they be straightforward. FUCK
putting a dead kids body on the front yard lawn and then driving a tractor home to have dinner. sounds legit

Rawf

HSC
I didn't understand the poem too well.. I thought the dad hugged the kid, put him to the side and drove away in the tractor but then how the heck did they have dinner together

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait, the kid wasnt dead? what made you think he was?

gorab

HSC
i thought the dad and the kid were consoling each other because the tractor was lying on the floor, unable to start?
they lost an expensive piece of equipment you can't blame em

Rawf

HSC
Wtf how can the kid be dead if they ate dinner together? And what kind of maniac would hug a dead body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)