Why do anime makers do this >:( ? (1 Viewer)

RANK 1

HSC
why is that some anime makers decide to make epic animes that are consistent with their epicness right till the last episode where they end it with the shittest endings ever without making a epilogue explaining alot of the shit that were left a mystery.

e.g. Soul eater and Deadman Wonderland

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Deadman Wonderland ended at about chapter 20 in the manga i think, it's not actually a proper ending but i guess they left it there just in case the show does get renewed then they don't have to create a shitty new storyline and can keep going with the manga.

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
why is that some anime makers decide to make epic animes that are consistent with their epicness right till the last episode where they end it with the shittest endings ever without making a epilogue explaining alot of the shit that were left a mystery.

e.g. Soul eater and Deadman Wonderland
So like the ending of C: ?

^^ Although that was OK.

BUT also the reverse applies --> Have a decent ending and the rest of the series suck (Chaos;Head, although the VN is better)

Ironically for you, doesn't the anime ending of Death Note do the same thing? (Compared to the Manga Ending)?

Y U No name

HSC
Ask Clamp, they ended/haulted X 1999 at the 18th Volume, at the climax. i raged so hard. D:<

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Ask Clamp, they ended/haulted X 1999 at the 18th Volume, at the climax. i raged so hard. D:<
And just look @ how Tsubasa turned out...

Xantos Gambit Pileup so HARD even the word of god (CLAMP) couldn't figure out what happened.

Y U No name

HSC
And just look @ how Tsubasa turned out...

Xantos Gambit Pileup so HARD even the word of god (CLAMP) couldn't figure out what happened.

I think they were all high, aha that was pure mindfuck, i read it twice and still had to get my tablet out to draw a flowchart to understand it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)