Why do Bad Boys Always get the girls? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamc

HSC
yea what would you do with out us? lol
i really dont think i could live lol. Like time with the boys is always good fun, but there is just that missing part of the puzzle in which only a girl can fill. Every guy has a feminist side and we need girls to bring it out and make us better and more interesting people.

eg. walks on the beach, picnics, watching romantic movies etc.

squiz29

HSC
i really dont think i could live lol. Like time with the boys is always good fun, but there is just that missing part of the puzzle in which only a girl can fill. Every guy has a feminist side and we need girls to bring it out and make us better and more interesting people.

aww thats soo sweet, and true.. unless your gay that is thats a different story altogether! hahah id like to go on one of these movie watch/picnics/walks hahah

brookl

HSC

aww, who would of though you have a sensitive side to you as well...

squiz29

HSC
this convo is full of modesty lol

man i feel like a drink... wish you wernt gong away this weekend brook =[

williamc

HSC
look who's now being modest. lol

i know that sounds over confident, but srsly no girl has ever complained, infact ive received quite a few compliments!

edit: that makes me sound like a manwhore. im not. i love but respect women and their feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)