Why Do Girls Have To Make The 1st Move? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Personally, I wouldnt ask a guy out. I have made the first suble moves though i.e. eye contact etc, but me and my ex were best buds. We both liked each other but he was really shy to say anything. I admitted first and things kinda went along from there. It was pretty cool. But yeah, I dont think that girls should make the first big move. Dudes should be the ones asking chicks out..not really the other way around, it would be kinda weird imo :)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
i have no problem with chivalry i am extremely polite and etc

but i hate bitches who have an expectation of this sort of stuff. like boys have to ask first or have to pay for dates or whatever

stupid cunts lol

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Ever been on a date where the woman expected you to pay for her shit (when you weren't already dating)?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
You girls make me embarrassed to be female. Perhaps when you go through puberty things will change.

Last edited:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
The times I asked out a guy I was rejected.
The times I have been asked out led to a relationship.

UGH.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
i have no problem with chivalry i am extremely polite and etc

but i hate bitches who have an expectation of this sort of stuff. like boys have to ask first or have to pay for dates or whatever

stupid cunts lol
I agree, I don't think guys should be expected to pay. I know lots of girls, myself included, who prefer paying for them self.
Opening doors etc. I think is nice, but I don't expect it or think it should be expected

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
that just means you have low self esteem and jump at the opportunity when asked out (im sorry)

xtian i usually pay anyway cos i date 17yr olds, id just be pissed if they flat out refused or something

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
opening doors should be irrelevant because you should open the door/hold the door for anyone

i do it for everyone regardless of jenda

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
is it chivalry out of a genuine concern for other people's welfare or is it just white knighting, the desire to be seen as noble
Chivalry is being a world class gentlemen to everyone, not just women or women you want to bang. White knighting is being a fag to women

MysteryGenius

HSC
This is silly lol Girls who think like this are lamefaces.

Why should you have to wait for someone to ask you out? If you like someone and want to go out with them, just ask them. Why is that so hard?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
things have really changed irl since this thread

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Chivalry is being a world class gentlemen to everyone, not just women or women you want to bang. White knighting is being a fag to women
Well said.

Herrrr, just do whatever since I realised the people I would ask out would not eat me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)