why do hot girls go for the jerkS? (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

hbk_ace said:
guys go for bitches/sluts cos their hot/wear revealing cloth and wanna root
You got that one a little wrong, it should read.

guys go for hot/wanna root girls even though they're bitches/sluts.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ahhaha same diff, everyone wanna root, girls or guys

except girls well do it more for attitude and money and popularity

us guys well just do any

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
well guys, if you're really that pissed off about how hot girls go for jerks

look somewhere else

find a girl that doesn't want everyone's attention, is an eye-catcher when she wants to be, you know, the sort of girl that would take a little more time to realise that she's beautiful ....rather than hot.

And I don't just mean by personality either?

And if you don't want that, then keep chasing the hot girls.
One of them will realise you're a jerk.

Happy New Year by the way.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree with u 100% inner_child, alot of my friends say they want a nice girl but are such perfectionists themselves it'll never happen.
If you truely want to be with a nicer girl, aim for a girl that maybe isn't getting all the attention, so often girls complain cuz hot guys won't go for them, and guys complain about hot girls not going for them, hows bout the regular girls and the regular guys give each other a chance and stop sucking up to the 'perfect' people.

S

Shuter

Not-That-Bright said:
I agree with u 100% inner_child, alot of my friends say they want a nice girl but are such perfectionists themselves it'll never happen.
If you truely want to be with a nicer girl, aim for a girl that maybe isn't getting all the attention, so often girls complain cuz hot guys won't go for them, and guys complain about hot girls not going for them, hows bout the regular girls and the regular guys give each other a chance and stop sucking up to the 'perfect' people.
Because in general, from experiance, they have to be pretty ugly to not be conceited.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
no offence because i dont think it...but are all you guys dickheads? everyone will have a different opinion whether a guy is a jerk or not. i said SOME GUYS are jealous. so read my posts properly before dissecting it wrong.
if you guys date a bitch, do we try and break you up, or somehow interfere in your relationship regardless of being jealous, or just thinking she is a bitch? no, majority of girls dont. i dont know about the rest of you, but i let everyone date who they want and keep my opinions to myself. i wouldnt want all my friends telling me my boyfriend was an asshole. most people are with their partners for what the public cant see.

innerchild. damn straight. your right again sunshine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)