• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Why do I have to make what a guy says so confusing (1 Viewer)

Darkening

HSC
kc-ok-la said:
a rule many females dont understand,
if a guy is really, really keen/interested he will make time no matter what,

2ndly,

if they say they will call you,
they will call you, no later no matter what,
again, thats if, there really really keen
if they say they will call you,
they will call you, no later no matter what,
again, thats if, there really really keen

So not true!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i read into what guys say waaaaaaaaaaay too much and then it all screws up and blows up in my face. so my advice, don't be stupid like me.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm a girl and I can vouch that majority of the 13-18 year old girls are more confusing than guys of the same age bracket.

Oh hi loz#1... long time no see :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I'm a girl and I can vouch that majority of the 13-18 year old girls are more confusing than guys of the same age bracket.

Oh hi loz#1... long time no see :)
hey hey, howsit going?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
so untrue.. guys are the confusing ones damnit!
When we say "I love you", we mean it. When girls say it, we cannot tell, because we are on the search for a partner and take it for real and then regret it later.

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Take what guys say at face value, don't think about it too much.

This goes for men too, take what yo woman says at face value. I hate being asked "oh do you mean..."
NO
I don't mean, I mean EXACTLY what I said.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Yeah.. i got rejected.... hey.. o wello....................

and thats so fucked.. my ex said he loved me, he obviosuly didn't mean it.. I meant it every time I said it to him. Guys are the ones that say *I love you* just to get in a chicks pants.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
SweetSeasons said:

and thats so fucked.. my ex said he loved me, he obviosuly didn't mean it.. I meant it every time I said it to him. Guys are the ones that say *I love you* just to get in a chicks pants.
Then don't put the pressure on them to do so.
If you want sex then have sex or make out or do whatever, but make sure there are no pretenses. So many girls think that guys mean it when they say they love you, and wonder why they're dumped for someone else like a month after "love" comes into the picture.

Girls will say "I wan't you to love me before we have sex" or something close to. Well what do you think he's going to say?! He wants action! Duh.

Love is shown though actions and not words. If you want to sleep with someone who loves you then wait it out until you see through how he treats you, in public, in private, around mates, his family etc, how he speaks to you, how you discuss, argue and make up, how you work together.

Anyone can say "I love you" to another human being, but as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I never put any pressure on my ex, he said it first out of the blue after like two weeks of being with me..

the only time i put pressure on him was when i hadn't seen him for 3 weeks, n i wanted to see him.. i think that was fair enough to say.. hey come see me..

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Sometimes they might not be doing it on purpose.

My ex told me he loved me and didn't mean it. I told him I loved him and I didn't mean it. After awhile it became bleedingly obvious that we probably didn't even like each other that much, but at the time it just felt like a good thing to say.

Dr_Doom

HSC
SweetSeasons said:

I love you.

Redgoddess

HSC
Nakashima said:
Sometimes they might not be doing it on purpose.

My ex told me he loved me and didn't mean it. I told him I loved him and I didn't mean it. After awhile it became bleedingly obvious that we probably didn't even like each other that much, but at the time it just felt like a good thing to say.

Hm yeah, the thing is you can mean something at the time and then you break up and think that all the times they said they loved you they were lying, which is not necessarily true. They may have loved you when they said it, but their feelings changed or whatever. That said I told my ex-b/f that i loved him...well, i spose it was true, i loved him and still love him, i'm just not (and was never) IN love with him, and that's a big difference. Still, love is probably a term that gets thrown around too often, and ppl feel pressured to say. I try not to say it unless I mean it.

To the threadstarter - don't overanalyse, i've done it so many times and every time it's ended badly. Most people mean what they say.

Dr_Doom

HSC
why do these topics always end with chicks talking about love

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
When they said "I love you" it probably meant "Right now I love you" but you can fall out of love as fast as you fall IN love.

millieforever

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
why do these topics always end with chicks talking about love
because chicks express their emotions more freely than guys, unlike guys, who go for the more 'closed' effect [at leaast, the ones i know are like this]
and it leads back to love because... chicks like discussing love? i dunno, im a chick and meh... dont really notice anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)