Why do people cheat? (1 Viewer)

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Im not making this so much about me and my past... more seeing what people think about it...

Is it cause they cannot control their urges... they cant let go of the person they are with even though its obvious the want their prize more?

your thoughts?

Shogun

HSC
It's a whole survival and replication thing. The person will always seek a better partner so they can take off their jeans and spread their genes.

Or they're just horny.

Kimochi

HSC
It's a whole survival and replication thing. The person will always seek a better partner so they can take off their jeans and spread their genes.

Or they're just horny.
i agree with shogun, the man or woman isnt giving
their partner what they want .. sexually
but mainly men have the sexual tendency
to cheat on their partners aye

Reckoner

HSC
Im not making this so much about me and my past... more seeing what people think about it...

Is it cause they cannot control their urges... they cant let go of the person they are with even though its obvious the want their prize more?

your thoughts?
Because there are so many beautiful people around and it's hard to resist.

I'm sure that many of you find, that even when you're with your partners, there will still be other people floating around in the world whom you see everyday that you're attracted too.

And so it's hard to resist.
So much so, that you wonder ... if you've ever really lived life to its fullest by just being naughty that "one little time".

It's not so much that the person who cheats is a bad person ... it's just that the human race has so many beautiful people and such diversity - attraction is a natural thing.

Heaps of girls have fantasies being with 2 guys at once (well, 2 hot guys at least) - being fawned over and being the centre of attention. And that's just natural.

Last edited:

InV0ke

HSC
men do it because its refreshing i.e. new pussy
women do it because its 'fuLLfiLLing' i.e. new dick
jokes.

Seriously, men? we do it because its refreshing, something new to try as we're always hunting for the thrill. Or maybe some are sex addicts.. not that i've done it though, but i've seen it. and that's what i've came to understand

Women? most likely because they want someone better as they always want more and more from a man.

Because there are so many beautiful people around and it's hard to resist.

I'm sure that many of you find, that even when you're with your partners, there will still be other people floating around in the world whom you see everyday that you're attracted too.
LOL!! Unstable Hormones

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
People cheat for a lot of reasons including, but not limited to:

they can
they want to
they want/need something new
they're attracted to someone else but too chickenshit to break up with their current partner
they're looking for sex/intimacy/affection (whatever is lacking in their current relationship)
they want something exciting and "forbidden"
they're just plain selfish

There's more but those are pretty standard IMO

InV0ke

HSC
bla bla bla
men should just be allowed to have more then 1 wife fullstop.
Jokes =d

RockRoyalty

HSC
N/A
Depends on the individual person. Generally lack of whatever they're wanting in a relationship, and lamely enough, need for self assurance. :rolleyes:

xceL

HSC
I think it's because they think they can get away with it...
I mean if you're dating a girl and this piece of pussy that's twice as hot walks past and wants a root and the guy thinks he can get away with it he probably will cheat.

jamespatt99

HSC
The reoccuring fact that men are the main ones isn't complete true...other words i disagree.
Yes, some men are horny and desire the choice to sleep with as many women as possible.
But also, others who by choice rather play it kool and stick to a good friendship and trust one another.
There is a time and a place for when the trust can sometimes by broken by the female, with for e.g. taking of with another guy

to cheat is by choice, if that's how you play it, dont be in a realtionship in the 1st place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)