• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why do you call yourself an Agnostic? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
You're not understanding what I am trying to explain. It is not just a poet who can do such a thing, they wouldn't be able to do it not if they were given eternity to do so.
It seems this thread has gone down a highly absurd tangent. The quality of the prose does not in anyway prove the existence of a God. (Not only that, but I do not see that the quality is anything spectacular anyway.)

I really hope you have better reasons that demonstrate the truth of the text than the fact that it was well written.
withoutaface said:
But if you changed even one note in the stairway to heaven solo you'd know something was wrong, and in my eyes it is an absolutely perfect piece of guitar work. Does this mean Jimmy Page is God?
haha

indeed!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
^^^ im with stupid ^^^

that is more humor than holy.
i think you are losing veterandoggy. by no wais can u recreate such a masterpiece by the donkey

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
The original issue was why people called themselves agnostic as opposed to atheist.

The first few pages contained several responses to this question, before an unrecoverable tangent set in. I think that is about all the answers that will turn up for now, and seeing as there are other threads dealing with god and Islam, this thread serves no particular purpose for the time being. Therefore I have closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)