• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Why do you listen to music? (2 Viewers)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
The Man has always been an arsehole. The Man is everywhere. Look out people. Expand your minds, squares. Your schools are run by The Man. It's all a plot against youthful minds exploring the possibilities. Expand your minds

*Pooja*

melodious
up-beat
super-dooper
increased volume
creativity

music!

k that was lame.
neways, music is good, wonderful, reverts ur mind to make u think about music rather than on plotting to bash the annoying person next 2 u.

music makes the best of me.

r0wlzi

Banned
nick1048 said:
I listen to rap and rnb type music but almost everyone here hates that... that's my thang I guess
Same hey, no one likes it here I look at the "What are you listening to thread?" and they are posting crap like Australian Alternative and Death Metal??? Who listens to that stuff?

Loz#1 said:
I listen to music because if I didn't, I wouldn't be alive right now. And that's the truth.
What desease is that? Is there a problem that if you didnt listen to music you'd roll over and die?

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
I like good beats and good lyrics, but a song doesnt necessarily have to have both.

I listen to songs to relax and help me to concentrate. I also just put music on if a room is really quiet, to liven things up

Auto Wah

when i listen to music i stop worry about other shit that usually worries me, i'm inside my own little cubicle and there's no one around me. No bullshit.

ichig0

HSC
i listen to it for the music...and only music
i like classical music, (yes... omg!) chinese, japanese, korean and english songs. yet i dont understand any of the lyrics except for the english songs. =/
but i still like them and need them. i listen to it when i sleep, do work, drive, online chatting, or when i just want to lie down and relax.

Auto Wah

pottsy_ap1 said:
I listen to music because it's relaxing, and helps me concentrate. Just how all the different kinds of death metal help me relax and concentrate, I couldn't tell you. But it does. :)

yep, that's a true fact. People listens to death metal when they Yoga.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i love music because it makes me feel good...pure and simple..:)

i'm with Loz#1..without music, i couldn't stay sane..

artfag

Banned
HSC
i listen to music no one else has heard of because it gives me a sense of superiority.

oh, and it sounds pretty alright too.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
it sounds good at parties, too

"well, im not sure if the latest do make say think is on par with their magnum opus, goodbye enemy airship the landlord is dead, but it still is a fine piece of post rock grandeur. which could be said of the whole constellation records catalogue"
*sips red wine, smokes peter stuyvesant light*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)