Why dont we... (1 Viewer)

Mathematician

Why dont we just tackle all the dotpoints here together and properly like we would on our own?????

everyone would benefit and learn better too.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
well first theres the problem of time: it'd b more efficient if u just go through them urself and then start doing papers

then theres the problem of cordination. since this is a forum, stuff are bound 2 get mixed up, and in the end it'll b pretty chaotic

3rd theres a huge amount of dot points that going through them will flood this forum with threads, causing general chaos

4th its better doing it yourself rather than reading it off some1 else

lastly its already happening...sort of :D if something needs clarrified ppl come here to ask questions anyway :D

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
yaa.. it's really hard.. lol, you probably have seen this syllabus note thing? it didn't turn out to be good.. only about 5 outta 35 people were active :( well.. it could just be that.. but.. yup.. no.. no no...

it's just me... :(

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by mitochondria
yaa.. it's really hard.. lol, you probably have seen this syllabus note thing? it didn't turn out to be good.. only about 5 outta 35 people were active :( well.. it could just be that.. but.. yup.. no.. no no...

it's just me... :(
lol, you expected too much....not everyone is that self-less.

self comes first unfortunately

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Yeah, it comes first even in the word itself indeed. :/

But the idea could work. The person who starts the thread can manage his/her starting post to include everything in the thread.

Rahul

Dead Member
it would need someone to manage it(ie mod) and that can be quite difficult, esp at this time, unless it is someone who has completed his/her hsc....but anyway it would have to be at the start of next year, its a bit late for that now i think....

allyteaded

Why not? I'm game! I don't mind.

We can put a dot point each day or every second day or something and everyone who has an answer can post. It benefits you if you post because you are testing your own knowledge and if you're wrong, someone else can correct you. (instead of getting it wrong in the exam.) See? When we think that the dot point is completely covered we'll move to the next one.

The only problem I see is the ones where you have to apply equations. I think we can skip those for self study, Neh?

That way, if we go through all the topics, the notes made by everybody whose posted are available for everyone. You can then go through the syllabus yourself, answer related questions and see whether you've missed anything from these notes.

It's a great idea.

I can start it if you want. Let's start with SPACE. Answer these questions for me: (I've put two because the first one is simple.)

1. Define the term "weight."
2. What is meant by "gravitational potential energy?"

Ok... if you think it won't work, or if you think I'm out of line suddenly taking charge just ignore this post. I just thought that people were wasting their time posting and saying "it wont work" and some various reason for why it won't work. I mean, even if we can get through at least space, it's a head start. And whilst you're online, at least your studying.

Rahul

Dead Member
i admire your commitment allyteaded, but if you want this to work, start a new thread on it:)

then you can organise all the posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)