Why have you had a detention? (1 Viewer)

Tasteless

HSC
M8 stabbed me in the eye with the hard end of a feather, i beat the shit out of him and I didn't stop when the teacher said (because I didnt hear the cunt) lol

bengosha60

Peasant
HSC
threw liquid tape across the room to a friend who needed it, missed and hit the guy next to him in the eye. Sentenced to recess detention writing lines... (yr7)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
lol why would he poke u with it, isnt is like covered in shit and parasites?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
^was it like full penetration with the feather through the eyeball or just a poke?

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
I got a detention once for playing boxhead during class (it was back in year 9 when they were really strict about kids playing games in class).

Tasteless

HSC
^was it like full penetration with the feather through the eyeball or just a poke?
lawl just poke, if it went through id have tried my best to actually murder him amid the crippling pain

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
^u would be one eye blind prob as well :/. Would of scooped out the muthafukas eye's with an ice cream scoop if i got stabbed to the point of blindness.

Hopp

HSC
Year 7:
-Me and two friends ripped apart our school diaries on the last day of Term 1 like the little rebels we were.
-Filled an old "Warheads" sour spray container with my own absurd mixture for April Fools and tricked around.
-Roasted marshmellows on a Bunsen burner (my all time favorite)

Year 8:
-My mate, the infamous "spits-on-people-from-the-top -balcony-and-runs-away" bandit, was caught in action, and me as the bystander got a DT too.
-Class locked a kid inside a science cupboard for half a period, until our half-deaf teacher heard his banging on the doors.
-Friends and I wrote swear words in our German test to exemplify our sophisticated vocabulary like the little comedians we were.

Year 9:
-Friend and I borrowed some wooden swords from the history storeroom and continued to act out Anakan Vs.Obi-Wan from "Revenge of the Sith".
-Helped lock a kid inside the math cupboard (yes, the same kid from year 8), and tipped it over lol.
-Games>Work in IST (biggest bludge subject).

Those are the ones that are note-worthy, friends and I realized in Year 10 that we had better stop mucking around all the time and I can't recall a detention since Year 9, but those were the funnest years of school ever.

williamdaft

HSC
Year 7:
-Me and two friends ripped apart our school diaries on the last day of Term 1 like the little rebels we were.
-Filled an old "Warheads" sour spray container with my own absurd mixture for April Fools and tricked around.
-Roasted marshmellows on a Bunsen burner (my all time favorite)

Year 8:
-My mate, the infamous "spits-on-people-from-the-top -balcony-and-runs-away" bandit, was caught in action, and me as the bystander got a DT too.
-Class locked a kid inside a science cupboard for half a period, until our half-deaf teacher heard his banging on the doors.
-Friends and I wrote swear words in our German test to exemplify our sophisticated vocabulary like the little comedians we were.

Year 9:
-Friend and I borrowed some wooden swords from the history storeroom and continued to act out Anakan Vs.Obi-Wan from "Revenge of the Sith".
-Helped lock a kid inside the math cupboard (yes, the same kid from year 8), and tipped it over lol.
-Games>Work in IST (biggest bludge subject).

Those are the ones that are note-worthy, friends and I realized in Year 10 that we had better stop mucking around all the time and I can't recall a detention since Year 9, but those were the funnest years of school ever.
lol that's rebellious, but even more rebellious..

my classmate overcooked a conical flask of juice on a bunsen burner until the flask exploded... best science lesson of high school! :haha:

Hopp

HSC
lol that's rebellious, but even more rebellious..

my classmate overcooked a conical flask of juice on a bunsen burner until the flask exploded... best science lesson of high school! :haha:
Hahaha oh wow, did anyone get hurt?

integral95

HSC
Ahhh I remember once during mulfty day, someone at my school was wearing a onesie (don't remember what type), got instantly sent home LOL.

asdfghjklmz

HSC
Kindergarten: Throwing this girls hat in the bin, the funny thing is that after we became best friends for 7 years and then stuff happened
Year 7: Coming late to science, and it was my first week. The teacher is currently my neighbour now HAHAHA, not sure if she knows but we're a pretty loud Asian family
Had some in year 9 and 10 but they aren't that interesting to tell

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
year 7 - those class detentions that you'd get bc a few idiots in the class were being stupid and everyone had to come back at lunch
year 8 - class detentions, didn't bring sports uniform for PE (like once only)
year 9 - didn't bring my sport uniform one day for sports , class detentions
year 10- maths talking in class and didn't do my homework
year 11 - none so far xD

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
year 7 - those class detentions that you'd get bc a few idiots in the class were being stupid and everyone had to come back at lunch
year 8 - class detentions, didn't bring sports uniform for PE (like once only)
year 9 - didn't bring my sport uniform one day for sports , class detentions
year 10- maths talking in class and didn't do my homework
year 11 - none so far xD
ugh omg this was so annoying

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
You guys never got away with anything.

I used to get away with a lot more menacing stuff lol.

There was this one time where we where 4 of us were not allowed to do clay work in art so we stacked up chairs next to the door when the teacher shut it on us when they were clay working in the classroom next door and bam! when the door opened all the stools tumbled down. Did it about 4 times repetitively within 10 minutes and the teacher decided to go all the way around and open the other door. We realised this when the teacher did not come back to open that door. So we quickly relocated the stools next to the other door and we outsmarted the teacher again.

In the end, the teacher cancelled the clay class and brought everyone back to the original class because we gave the teacher a lesson to NEVER leave students alone in a classroom even if its next door. And we still did not get a detention for that.

Told a kid to throw his bag at the fan a few weeks later (same class), and he did it (don't know why since I was completely joking and he took it seriously) and he did still not get detention.

But we did a lot of bad stuff and got away with it. I have a whole heap of stories which if any of you end up meeting me I can tell you irl if you ask.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)