WHY? I CANT BELIEVE I ONLY GOT 86 IN CHINESE??? (1 Viewer)

SpreadTheWord

HSC
i thk u didnt get what i mean, i mean why did i get that examination mark so low. its unbelievable.
Because mate, you obviously didn't go as well as you expected. Life happens. I found that out today, with my previously sought band 6 subject, which ultimately placed me in band 4 - There is not much you can do. Ultimately, you'll bother with these results for a week or two, but the novelty will wear off. As long as you have a big enough ATAR to get into the course, that's all that matters.

86 is great.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
you can get ur examination remarked i believe, also apply for raw marks etc
You can't get your paper 'remarked'. You can get a clerical recheck - that means they check that the allocated marks have all been put into the system correctly and that if a question was registered as a NA it actually was a non=attempt etc.

great ghosts

HSC
i read this as "... 86 I'M CHINESE???"
i say def get a results check if its making you this worried.

zhiying

HSC
Meh just because you're Chinese doesn't necessarily mean you'll do well in Chinese...HSC is all about how you answer the question. I do Japanese (I'm not Japanese) and the actual amount of knowledge you need to do well isn't that much...but ofc background speakers have advantage. Still, I beat all the half-Japanese in my year

Bad luck dude, you probably missed a page or something

Official

Bring it on
HSC
lol wtf m8

u probably just failed your externals legit - should be grateful for your rank 1 instead

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yeah look mate, chances are you bombed out in the exam, accept that can happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)