• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why is Corby guilty? (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
corby is guilty because : (summariesed)

1) she's been to Bali 4-5 times in the past few years

2) Tried to stop the bag inspectors

3) Would you notice an extra 4kg in your bag ??

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
v sia said:
Actually, I wouldn't. I'd probably noticed it for a millisecond, then I'd just shrug it off. Nobody would think that it's 4kg of MARIJUANA!!!

Ps. I like the look of your puppy. :)

v sia

HSC
Wesnat said:
Actually, I wouldn't. I'd probably noticed it for a millisecond, then I'd just shrug it off. Nobody would think that it's 4kg of MARIJUANA!!!

Ps. I like the look of your puppy. :)

well yeah i guess so * puts 4kgs in his bag and chekcs *

I should be a photographer hey

heybraham

HSC
v sia said:
corby is guilty because : (summariesed)

1) she's been to Bali 4-5 times in the past few years

2) Tried to stop the bag inspectors

hey

1i've been to singapore like 8+ times in my lifetime

2 and attempted to stop customs inspecting my bags because i packed them up perfect order and i'd have to spend time repacking em in the same fashion

3 i wouldn't notice 4 extra kilos in my schoolbag let alone my travel luggage which can exceed 50 kilos

so do i traffic drugs? hmmm.. let me think about that one

yes, she may be guilty, certain evidence does propose the possibility but think of the absolute GAYNESS if she WAS innocent, i mean, her situation has become a proposition, that anyone of us travelling could be accused of the same thing, including myself as i had described.

this is not a comment to say if she's guilty or not, (i believe she is innocent, she's too smart to bring 4kgs of drugs unsmuggled, she seems to possess a sense of rationality), but logically, the chances of someone planting it overwhelms the chances someone being THAT INCREDIBLY STUPID.

(this comment doesn't include the fact there is still an investigation on baggage handlers. remember that baggage handler photographed with the camel head thing?)

so am i subjective? hmm...let me think about that too

tempco

HSC
OMFG.

/me faints.

and i thought she couldn't turn into a decomposing zombie monster person.

MLS - where'd the pic of zombie corby go?!?

Generator

HSC
N/A
A Corby photoshop thread would be interesting, if slightly insensitive in the eyes of many.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Funnily enough the original one I did was worse

but this one adds a bit more zombie to it

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
*vomits*

The power of images...

ps. Moonlight, is your avatar JS Bach?

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Oh ok. Just asking. Coz I'm a bit of a classical music freak, and I get excited easily when I find potential classical music lovers. :)

she's_beck

HSC
SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS-
Have any of you CONSIDERED her relationship to Mr.Bakir? I am not one to coment on her virtuousness, but Mr. Bakir who is funding her legal expenses was once a man under bankruptcy not so long ago.
Question is... how has he funded for her? SIMPLE answer , in which no one can deny in this less than perfect world- Mr.Bakir is a drug dealer himself.
Why is he funding for her? well it is definately not under the circumstances that she was an employee of Mr.Bakir. I would have to make the assumption that Miss Corby was a "helping hand" in Mr. Bakir's Drug Dealing enterprise. I mean no one with a cracked fiancial past, will openly give his drained heart and money to a woman who is not his responsibility (unless my theory is right)

Another misleading trail we have all fallen to is the power of the media. There are other Australians who are caged in Bali under the same circumstances, with no media coverage (because of their potential to break camera lenses-if u get what I mean).

Not saying she is GUILTY-she doesnt deserve the 20years sentence for such a petty crime guilty or not

Last edited:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
doesnt ne1 else find it a tad sus that in sumthin like 4 months she been to bali like 14 times???

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
^ I think that's just a rumour; from what I saw in Channel 9's Corby's Nightmare program, she was there for very few number of times.

I hate to say it, but I believe Channel 9 in this one; it stated it as a fact.

Great! Now I have to recover from saying I believe Channel 9!

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Wesnat said:
Oh ok. Just asking. Coz I'm a bit of a classical music freak, and I get excited easily when I find potential classical music lovers. :)
What is my username again? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)