Why is physics so hard (1 Viewer)

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
Please help, why is it so difficult compared to chemistry? Is it normal to be struggling this early one? Weird how some ppl find physics easier than chemistry, i just dont get how they think that
true story

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Please help, why is it so difficult compared to chemistry? Is it normal to be struggling this early one? Weird how some ppl find physics easier than chemistry, i just dont get how they think that
which module is this? (or is it just mod 1-2?)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
relative motion and suvat but relative motion mainly - for some qs i just sometimes have no clue where to start and the qs really confuse me
do you have any examples? personally i couldn't find any 'extension' relative motion qns besides "velo of a relative to b is ... –> velo of b relative to ground is ... hence find velo of a"

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
These would probably be of a normal
/medium difficulty but since im bad at physics theyre hard 😭
suvat qns can't really get that hard
qn 1 (btw this is quite lengthy)

so first step as before:
draw diagram/convert to si units (ngl i just half drew a diagram so i don't think it'd help to see mine). if your tutor hasn't told you already, you can go from km/h –> m/s by dividing 3.6 and vice versa
the displacement between point a and b (ignoring the cars both moving for now) is 10 (distance between front of car and back of truck) + 20 (length of truck) + 10 (distance between final car rear & front of truck) + 4 (length of car) = 44m (i am using the front of the car as a reference point)
now you use the formula . you assume that the truck and the car have the same initial velocity (so might asw consider them as relative velo of 0)
so

so then you can plug that time value back into ; u = 20m/s, a = 3.5, t = that value and that's the answer (pretty sure)

kkk579

hello
HSC
suvat qns can't really get that hard

qn 1 (btw this is quite lengthy)

so first step as before:
draw diagram/convert to si units (ngl i just half drew a diagram so i don't think it'd help to see mine). if your tutor hasn't told you already, you can go from km/h –> m/s by dividing 3.6 and vice versa
the displacement between point a and b (ignoring the cars both moving for now) is 10 (distance between front of car and back of truck) + 20 (length of truck) + 10 (distance between final car rear & front of truck) + 4 (length of car) = 44m (i am using the front of the car as a reference point)
now you use the formula . you assume that the truck and the car have the same initial velocity (so might asw consider them as relative velo of 0)
so

so then you can plug that time value back into ; u = 20m/s, a = 3.5, t = that value and that's the answer (pretty sure)
Answer for that q is t=5s and distance is 144m

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
How to get good at physics
um tbh idk it's just weird ig just spam qns and know which assumptions to make/which assumptions are used that's the part a lot of people struggle with and if your tutor goes through it then you're fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)