why Madsen Building (1 Viewer)

Hikari Clover

HSC
can someone tell me how come everyone goes there to change timetable?
cant they just do it online?or am i missing something like u can get ur timetable perfectly as u wish..

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Not everyone can get exactly the combinations of days/lines they want online. Hence the queues at Madsen.

el gwapo

HSC
Yep.. last sem 2 I was unlucky enough to have to line up to get the timetable I wanted. It's a quick procedure, it's just the lines that can be a bit long. I went in last year when it was raining a bit when the lines were shorter.

This time I'm lucky enough to get a balance timetable with hours spread over 4 days, and finishing before the 5-6pm train rush hour

Hikari Clover

HSC
so i can have my timetable exactly same as i expected,kool
can i do it this week ?

ddtng

HSC
No, they won't let you pick and choose exactly which classes you want. However, they'll let you try more complicated combinations of classes available than the two blocks you get with the online system. Really, you're only meant to go to Madsen if your timetable is unsuitable for work or other reasons, but usually they don't ask.

ledzeppelin

HSC
No, they won't let you pick and choose exactly which classes you want. However, they'll let you try more complicated combinations of classes available than the two blocks you get with the online system. Really, you're only meant to go to Madsen if your timetable is unsuitable for work or other reasons, but usually they don't ask.
I've been able to do that every semester (except when the class you want is full obv), although I've been doing it for E&B, not the regular timetable change place

ddtng

HSC
I've been able to do that every semester (except when the class you want is full obv), although I've been doing it for E&B, not the regular timetable change place
Depends who you get really. My attempts at the place have always been unsuccessful, but I've only been going to do stuff like get a day off or moving a class because I can't be bothered to stay at uni for an extra hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)