Why most women fall love with Bad boys ! (1 Viewer)

zaadee

HSC
am not understand , Why most women fall love with Bad boys !
Tell me more please .

wanzer123

HSC
N/A
maybe cuz day just got balls to do stuff that nice guys dont?
Just suggesting :)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
The only edge they have is the edge of the implement they'll be beating you with every night when you're both alcoholics with 7 kids on government welfare :mad: :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
The only edge they have is the edge of the implement they'll be beating you with every night when you're both alcoholics with 7 kids on government welfare :mad: :D
Yep, the bad boys are full of impulsiveness, excitement and danger, and girls fall into the trap of these romantic, short-term ideas, without realising that in the long run, they will inevitably end up being unhappy.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
jumb said:
Yep, the bad boys are full of impulsiveness, excitement and danger, and girls fall into the trap of these romantic, short-term ideas, without realising that in the long run, they will inevitably end up being unhappy.
Naive, idiotic girls do that.

The normal ones think that bad guys are fucking idiots and get with the nice guys.

Skeeta

HSC
Tulipa said:
Naive, idiotic girls do that.

The normal ones think that bad guys are fucking idiots and get with the nice guys.
I agree. I'd rather stab myself in the lung than be with a fun "bad" boy who i know will eventually fuck me over. That being said, i'd never rule anyone out. But i'm sick of idiotic morons who date someone they KNOW are bad for them, and then bitch about it when they get screwed over.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Skeeta said:
I agree. I'd rather stab myself in the lung than be with a fun "bad" boy who i know will eventually fuck me over. That being said, i'd never rule anyone out. But i'm sick of idiotic morons who date someone they KNOW are bad for them, and then bitch about it when they get screwed over.
hahah you're an intellectual whore!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)