will 2u count if 4u isnt in the best 10units of urs in HSC?? (1 Viewer)

flier higher

HSC
N/A
Undermyskin said:
Normally, no-one has do to any 2u tests once he chooses 4u. he doesn't have to sit the 2u HSC even! Now 3u counts as 2 units=100 and 4u counts as 2 units=100 marks. That's why 2u is not counted.

he doesn't have to sit the 2u HSC even!
because 'he' can't; such is the inherent risk in doing 4u maths, i guess

Last edited:

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Undermyskin said:
Normally, no-one has do to any 2u tests once he chooses 4u. he doesn't have to sit the 2u HSC even! Now 3u counts as 2 units=100 and 4u counts as 2 units=100 marks. That's why 2u is not counted.
I did extension 2 maths and I still had to sit all my 2unit exams but like you said, most school's don't force 4uniters to sit 2unit exams.

That's right, you cannot sit both exams as they are always held in the same day at the same time, which means you can choose either 2 unit or extension 2.
flier higher said:
because 'he' can't; such is the inherent risk in doing 4u maths, i guess
Yes normally they have both HSC exams running simultaneously however cannot just choose which paper you want to sit.

SoulSearcher said:
In reponse to the second question, if you drop extension 2 maths before the HSC exam and have notified the Board of Studies and your school with that intention, then it is possible for you to do the 2 unit paper. But if you keep extension 2 maths at the time of the HSCexam, then you cannot sit for extension 2 maths.
QFT. I don't know what the deadline was, but I dropped it really late - like I dropped it first day of term 4, 2 weeks before the actually HSC ext 2 maths exam - or something like that.

Mechanics = :mad1:.
Conics > Mechanics!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)