• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Will&Grace (1 Viewer)

passion89

HSC
I wonder when they will show the final in aus...when are they airing it in USA?

It's usually about 2/3 months later

dora_18

HSC
lol ive been checking the webiste...exactly 15 days until it is aired in the US...i want to go over there RIGHT NOW...and usualy it IS 3-4 months later but theyre completely stopped airing it here is Oz...so i just hope that they intend on brining it back ....and if they dont...well i always have limewire..gotta love illegal means of downloading crap...although my drive is filled with so many Greys Anatomy and Will&grace eps that is gonna die soon.....

dora_18

HSC
i freaking hope so...unless channel 7 decide to be assholes and not air it until next yr or something...anyway if someone finds outs when its coming back or when its going to come back and at what time slot....post post post!!

dora_18

HSC
i know....in america the finale is in 6days to be exact.....by the time we see it its going to be AGES.....

dora_18

HSC
ATTENTION :WILL&GRACE FANS....

the last trailer for W&G is here...yes the very last one...illustrating what happens in the final episode....

http://www.nbc.com/Will_&_Grace_Finale/
(and click on "Two-Hour SERIES FINALE, Thursday 8/7c. Watch." on the left hand side of the screen...theres a pick of will and grace above the writing)

leo comes back and says "i want to spend the rest of my life with you"...you see will in the backround going "OMG" (and not in a good way lol)...the clip is emotionally moving

ofcourse..being the melodramatic person i am....i cried...i cant believe its finished :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(...if anyone sees it let me know what you though....:(:(

dora_18

HSC
i guess that means you watched it....im so sad...my parents think im nuts becuase im crying over a TV show...its just that..ITS BEEN RUNNING FOR 8 YEARS!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(

dora_18

HSC
i would download them through limewire but they dont seem to be putting up the latest episodes...well not immediately anyway...im so pissed off...i need to get myself to america in the next 5 days....

dora_18

HSC
ok so if anyone wants to know what happens in the final episode EVER of will&grace here it is....and its accurate even though i wish it wasnt becuase if you go to nbc.com and look at highlights or forums from america they back it up....you can also watch the finale online....but my stupid computer doesnt want to play it...

The second-to-last episode involves Will breaking up with Vince to keep his promise to Grace about helping raise her child, and Grace finding out that Leo's engagement has been called off and he is currently living alone in Rome. The finale opens with that dream sequence spoiler we got previously. This is Grace's dream. When she wakes up, it makes her realize her life needs to change, so she decides to go to Rome to tell Leo she's carrying his child and attempt to reunite with him. Will is pissed because he broke up with his boyfriend for her, but Grace is willing to back out of raising the kid with Will if it means Leo will take her back. They get in a big fight and Grace takes off for Leo.

Cut to two years later. Will has gotten back together with Vince and they have adopted a boy, Ben. Grace remarried Leo and they had a girl, Lila. However, neither of them has spoken to each other since Grace left Will. Jack and Karen attempt to reunite them by devising a plan for them to accidentally bump into each other. It works, Will and Grace make up, and they all have a get-together, catching up in Will's apartment. Both Will and Grace are amazed at how different the other seems. When the night ends, they promise to keep in touch, but deep down they don't mean it. They've drifted apart and their lives are fuller now.

Meanwhile, Karen finds out that she has gone broke since divorcing Stan and is devastated, while Beverly Leslie offers Jack a job as his new "business partner." Jack refuses to accept, until Karen reminds him that she spent years supporting him, now it's his turn to support her by taking the high-paying job. Jack becomes the sole beneficiary of Beverly's millions, but is very unhappy.

Cut to twenty years later. Will and Grace have barely spoken since meeting up again in Will's apartment, but their kids Ben and Lila end up attending the same college together. What ends up reuniting the two is when their kids end up marrying each other, so Will and Grace therefore end up spending the rest of their lives together as a family.

As for Jack and Karen, Beverly dies, leaving Jack to solely inherit all of his millions, and he and Karen move into Beverly's mansion together. .

people have said that the ending is quite stupid and very "un-will&grace"...

i dont like how they did a "cut" to 2years later...it contradicts how strong their friendship is and how easily its broken...i wanted her to stay with will!!!

cheers :D

star*eyed

HSC
I have foxtel so i watch will and grace repeats on that, but is it still on free to air tv and if so wat times????

dora_18

HSC
its not free to air tv at the moment...i have no idea when its coming back either...but i sure am pissed off about it!

dora_18

HSC
yes it is...and everyone is pissed off at it as well...bcuz its so "un-will&grace"

robo-andie

HSC
I just acquired..... :D the final episode... I can't bring myself to watch it.
Has anyone else seen it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)