Will I be able to transfer into USYD arts for Semester 2 given my situation? (1 Viewer)

afc123

HSC
I'm at UNSW Commerce and I completely dislike the course and I want to transfer to Arts at USYD. I don't want to finish this semester however offers come in on June 25th and it seems like a big risk just in case I am not accepted, only to be left with a degree I am not putting any effort into + failing. My main concern is if my 96.80 ATAR will be enough to receive an offer because others internally may receive precedence or if the ARTS course is full. Can anyone shed light on this?

Cheers

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I'd be very surprised if you didn't get in with an ATAR that high above the cut off. I think you'll find there's a lot less competition mid year anyway, internally or externally, and that for a degree course as broad as Arts that there would be ample places.

But yeah, don't withdraw from your current course until the end of semester, just in case.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm at UNSW Commerce and I completely dislike the course and I want to transfer to Arts at USYD. I don't want to finish this semester however offers come in on June 25th and it seems like a big risk just in case I am not accepted, only to be left with a degree I am not putting any effort into + failing. My main concern is if my 96.80 ATAR will be enough to receive an offer because others internally may receive precedence or if the ARTS course is full. Can anyone shed light on this?

Cheers
ahahahaha lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)