Will I get affected?? (1 Viewer)

lonelynight99

HSC
I'm ranked 2nd in advance english class of 10 people. My school rank is about 130s.
In my class only 2 people that are on the top, the rest is not so good. It applys to the examination too.
Here is the assessment mark:
1. 85%
2. 84%
3. 60%
4. 55%
5. 52%
6. 49%
7. 47%
8. 46%
9.45%
10.44%

I want to know if I will get affected by the rest of the class of they did bad?

Aysce

HSC
Since you and number 1 are outliers, I think you won't be dragged down/slightly dragged down. Don't you do ESL though? :p

lonelynight99

HSC
Since you and number 1 are outliers, I think you won't be dragged down/slightly dragged down. Don't you do ESL though? :p
hahahahahahah....no one gonna reply in ESL forum! How do you know? you see my previous post :p?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm ranked 2nd in advance english class of 10 people. My school rank is about 130s.
In my class only 2 people that are on the top, the rest is not so good. It applys to the examination too.
Here is the assessment mark:
1. 85%
2. 84%
3. 60%
4. 55%
5. 52%
6. 49%
7. 47%
8. 46%
9.45%
10.44%

I want to know if I will get affected by the rest of the class of they did bad?
Hard to predict since your class is so small with only 10 people, but generally if you are on the top and there is a huge mark disparity between you and the bottom, then you shouldn't be affected. I don't think it would be fair also so BOS should compensate you =)

Also, it really depends on how well you and your class mates perform in your external exam, the internal marks are a hard indication on how your overall mark would turn out. Just hope your class mates perform really well!!!

lonelynight99

HSC
Hard to predict since your class is so small with only 10 people, but generally if you are on the top and there is a huge mark disparity between you and the bottom, then you shouldn't be affected. I don't think it would be fair also so BOS should compensate you =)

Also, it really depends on how well you and your class mates perform in your external exam, the internal marks are a hard indication on how your overall mark would turn out. Just hope your class mates perform really well!!!
I'm sure the rest didnt do so well, they are drop kicks student!! If I get 85 for exam, then i probably get 84 for assessment or less right?

Aysce

HSC
Lonely don't worry, I'm sure you did fine. Now isn't the time to worry, it's a time to relax! The results will speak for themselves. If you don't get into what you want, there are millions of pathways to take and with time you'll eventually make it.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm sure the rest didnt do so well, they are drop kicks student!! If I get 85 for exam, then i probably get 84 for assessment or less right?
Probably something similar to that, loool if they are drop kicks then good luck XD

lonelynight99

HSC
Lonely don't worry, I'm sure you did fine. Now isn't the time to worry, it's a time to relax! The results will speak for themselves. If you don't get into what you want, there are millions of pathways to take and with time you'll eventually make it.
thanks for ur advice, its true. It's just the pressure from others.

Bobbo1

HSC
+1, just keep in mind it's not only your ranks which matter but it's your RELATIVE GAPS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)