Will the 2021 HSC continue? (1 Viewer)

realkz

HSC
The GSCE, which I would say is the UK's HSC, was cancelled this year, should I except the 2021 HSC's to be cancelled because of COVID-19. I performed badly in my preliminary exams and wish to up my grades, it was be devastating if they cancelled the HSC and used year 11 marks. Would that even be possible?, Since we are taught new and more relevant content in year 12 and it would be stupid not to test that.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
If HSC is cancelled, how will people be accepted to uni? It won't make any sense since the ATAR is so important, I also don't think it's that hard to have the HSC exams even with COVID restrictions i.e. wash hands before exam, sit 1.5m away from each other, students can wear masks.

They could just have unis do their own testing based on the subjects taught in school like if you want to engineering, you will do a few tests on 2U math. 3U math and physics for example. This would would allow students to not rely on online learning for a good atar but to study whatever skills they need to get into the course they want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)