Will the UAI for Commerce go up?? (1 Viewer)

volition

arr.
HSC
I'm tipping the cut-off to rise, just judging from the popularity of the course (from what I've seen). It's as though every man and his dog wants to do it

Always

HSC
Ahhh who knows, Commerce could become the new Med. Ha!

Always

HSC
That's why they offer more than 2 courses at uni. ;)

Raginsheep

HSC
Bookie said:
Still beats me as to why people wanna do Commerce [or Medicine for that matter]. Whatevr makes ya happy I suppose.
And what do u want to do?

HSC
Always said:
UNSW is definitely the business uni. Macquarie has a recognised Actuarial Studies course, that's it.
I thought MQ also has some nice finance departments...

HSC
Isn't commerce like a hub to do finance, business, accounting, economics, etc..?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Always said:
Syd Uni is known for it's science courses (and law). The commerce buildings are towards the far eastern side and not even near the pretty grounds.

Eurghh, I shouldn't be promoting UNSW. Go to Syd Uni, by all means. :p ;)
for the record, you will spend most of your time in the merewether building and it's a 1 minute walk across city road :rolleyes:

if you really do get desperate about "pretty grounds" then u can choose to do your accounting hw whilst sprawled around the quad and front lawns amongst students reading books on philosophy and history and french haha

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i want to go to sydney because the grounds look so nice. unsw looks kinda run-down and the finance lecturer at the open day couldnt speak english (he was german).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)