Will they specify a particular poem? (1 Viewer)

hollaholla

HSC
ONLY once have they perfromed this moronic disgusting act. Hopefully they will not even think about it doing it again....well at least not this year.

Macdwg

Professional Mad Lad
HSC
If they do i will literally rain a firestorm down on their ass and they will need a binding resolution from the U.N to keep me from fucking them up.

hollaholla

HSC
If they do i will literally rain a firestorm down on their ass and they will need a binding resolution from the U.N to keep me from fucking them up.
hahahaha tropic thunder omg i just watched that part again on youtube!! that + the "Im a lead farmer ******** part!!" LOL!

Baggygreen408

HSC
I think what most people seem to forget, is that... if they do specify a poem/essay/speech, (which is unlikely, but possible) there is a chance that the one they specify is the one you choose to write about.

If your course requires a study of 6 poems, and you plan to write about 3, there is only a 50% chance that a specifed essay will be one that you do not plan to write about.

Last edited:

hollaholla

HSC
I think what most people seem to forget, is that... if they do specify a poem/essay/speech, (which is unlikely, but possible) there is a chance that the one they specify is the one you choose to write about.

If your course requires a study of 6 poems, and you plan to write about 3, there is only a 50% chance that a specifed essay will be one that you do not plan to write about.
And actually...come to think of it...the only ones they ever give are like...the ones around 70% are surely gonna do...the ones which are in detail and essential to the module.

zeleboy

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)