Will this affect my mark? (1 Viewer)

fraserlawr

HSC
So for the Physics exam, in the electives section you are supposed to answer part a) b) c) each on a separate page in the writing book, and the pages are designated, ie. the page for part a) has part a) written on the top. Anyway, I was being a bit of a dunce and didn't notice that, so I wrote my part a and some of my part b response on the part a page, and then the rest of my part b and some of my part c on the part b page. I told the supervisor when I finished and she ruled some lines on the pages to separate the sections and also said she'd write something on the front of the booklet to let the markers know. With the way the stuff is scanned and distributed to different markers, I'm a bit worried that it may cause a problem and they might just disregard it, which would really suck for me. Does anyone know anything about how this is dealt with? I feel like I'm not the only person who would have done this, or atleast that's what I keep telling myself haha

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
It will be fine. When the marker marking the section gets to the part that clearly isn't theirs (assuming different markers for different sections of the one question - and that isn't necessarily the case anyway) they will send a message to their SM who will chase it up and ensure that the sections are all correctly sent to the relevant markers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)