Will we get our actual exams back? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nope never get it back. It simply would be to impractical and once its over nobody cares anyway.

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
I'm sure you can get them back, I don't know when but it's possible. Try contacting the BOS. I know this because we discussed it at school with the teachers.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Ugh, I think I'm happy I never got mine back, however I would have loved to see comments on the Geography and History essays that I wrote - every time I wrote one in an exam, it degenerated into a political comment so scathing and so unfounded that I think the Government must be watching me now. <.<

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
Ugh, I think I'm happy I never got mine back, however I would have loved to see comments on the Geography and History essays that I wrote - every time I wrote one in an exam, it degenerated into a political comment so scathing and so unfounded that I think the Government must be watching me now. <.<

You do not get the exams back - just the same as the HSC - you don't get those back either.

As for comments - markers don't put comments on the papers. Actually we don't write anything on the papers at all, except for a small tick/line on each page to indicate that we have actually read that page. The marks are recorded on a separate piece of paper and we don't have time to write comments at all.

When you see papers on websites/standards packages with comments these are specially chosen responses as typical and the comments are added by SMs and SOMs but not by markers.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
I think I heard someone say that you could make an FOI request to get your original paper back in the HSC, so presumably that would apply to the SC as well. You'd have to pay a fee, though, and I don't know why you'd bother.

runnable

HSC
hmm my teacher talked to us about this. She said we will not get the papers back, but if we think the marks are not right and we should've got higher than the marks we got, we can dispute the marking and ask for a re-marking, which costs around 50 dollars each time...

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
50 dollars? no thanks.
but still, i want to know what i got wrong... if i didn't get everything wrong. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)