Wimbledon and lead up tournaments thread (1 Viewer)

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
I just hope Ana Ivanovic wins:)

Fucking drop dead sexy :D

Last edited:

mat2154

HSC
Chelsea FC said:
I just hope Ana Ivanovic wins:)

Fucking drop dead sexy :D
thats so true, she has such as sweet smile and isn't arrogant like sharapova. her website is now officially "#1 website of all female sports stars"!!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
hewitt, goooone. how close was the game tho, easily the match of the tournament. 3 tie breakers which he lost, could have been the other way around if he didn't crack under pressure. failed to convert the breaks twice in the fourth set, which ultimately is the telling point.

i am backing roddick up against federer. not that because i think he will win, but it is more the underdog status he will carry into the game, and it is about time that bloke wins a grand slam.

mat2154

HSC
i'm not sure about roddick, his big serve just seems to have no effect on federer. he should easily beat the clay courter gasquet tonight, but i think thats as far as he will go. i'm guessing the final will be federer vs baghdatis, in the women's a french open final rematch with ivanovic up against henin.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
nadal is probably the new marathon man or something....2 5 setters in a row
wouldnt be surprising if it ends up being a nadal vs federer final.

djokovic vs baghdatis should be a ripper of a match

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
I'm glad the blonde bimbos slav ovic and ova's are out of the tournament now we can watch real tennis between American and the French :D

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC
Congratulations Venus you are the epitome of athleticism in women's tennis.

mat2154

HSC
federer vs nadal should be another awesome final!

Anonymous Koala

HSC
Yeah Venus the amazon woman won, have to say those bike pants didn't do much for me. I would have liked to see gasguet and djokovic win espescially djokovic cos I hate Nadal he's such an air head. But Federer's cool and he better win otherwise I will cry.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha nadal to rape federer....youre fucking dreaming mate
more like the other way around. wouldnt be surprised if its a one sided contest...it isnt the french open.

Dwight

HSC
40 - 15 up in two of federers serves in the fifth set...i would say thats a dream not far from being realised (hahahaha). Take it from federer he considered himself very lucky and nadal equally deserving of victory.

Did you see federer lose his cool when he was under pressure (hawkeye) its not like him but then again thats cause he is usually on top....showed his true colours if you ask me

Anyways would have been nice to see nadal get over the line if just for the shock value

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Shock value? You can get that at any time but significant records are only achieved once every generation, if at all. It's good that Federer won, although it was a very close final.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
way closer than i thought
hope it isnt another nadal vs federer final at the US open though

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Nadal was closer to winning Wimbledon than Federer was to winning the French.

I wanted Nadal to win this one, purely because I'm sick of watching Federer win Wimbledon all the time. Same when at the French, I wanted Federer to win that. Oh well, hope it happens next year.

lDoHl

HSC
Nadal is only allowed to win Wimbledon once Federer wins the French. Its only fair that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)