• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wiriting an appeal letter (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
do you know how to calculate your "new uai" (i forget the exact term). add your uai and gpa together, divide by two and that's your new uai. subtract anywhere from 5-10 marks from the current actual uai and this is the "effective uai". that was my experience from transferring...twice.
NRSL is the term you're looking for. but you have to convert your GPA onto the UAI scale (out of 100) before you average it with your actual UAI. there's a conversion table on BOS somewhere, possibly in the exchange/transfer forum

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Hi goony, I got all of my results, I got
ARIN2620 64
ECOP1001 65
WRIT1001 74
INFO1003 52
WORK1003 61

Do I still stand a chance to transfer? Of course, I will still lodge the special permissions form for INFO1103 and ELEC1601, but should I give it a try to write an appeal letter( back to the topic)? I know the INFO1003 is really bad and you have heard my whole story, about the F'ed up group project and overloading. Can I use that ground( I mean the whole story)?
Well the entry for a BCST is pretty low as it is, so i think a pass average might get you through. However, you did have a couple of fail subjects (on the other hand they were IT unrelated).

I was able to transfer into a higher demanded course (B.E. to combined with science) with a credit average and no fails. If your appeal letter goes south, I'd get in contact with an academic advisor for official options dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)