wizard of oz and finding neverland (1 Viewer)

ellehartmann

HSC
hey,i need help please!i hav 2 design a dvd cover 4 imaginative journeys and i had to add 2 presccribed texts and i chose to do it on the wizard of oz and finding neverland. and one question says to comment on and explain the features of your 2 chosen texts.. what are the features, i have no idea....

Dark Phoenix

HSC
i think the features refer to how the text relates to an imaginative journey. and when i say 'how' it means techniques. i read somewhere that u had to firstly name the technique, then tell of its effect on the responder and the tell how it relates to an imaginative journey. not totally sure bout that

jake-89

HSC
well well well..
if it isn't young elle. haha what r u doing? Thats so random coming across your message thing. Im trying to look for stuff on wizard of oz aswell. Whats finding neverland about? Is that the cartoon? i'll email u all my stuff but all we are doing is a listening task and reading the tempest so when more assessments come up we'll exchange info k?..haha what a nerd

Dark Phoenix

HSC
finding neverland is a movie with jonny Depp. his acting is quite different compared to pirates of the carribean movies. its a good film if u lik dramas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)