Woman marries the Berlin Wall!!! Literally! (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hey guys, we're studying sexual disorders for psy306 and I shared this with the rest of psyche people but I thought you guys would appreciate it too! hahaha

I thought this article would go well with our "sexual disorders" lecture. It's not the exact article I read on MX on the way home the other day but very similar.

This is my favorite line

Eija, who lives in Liden, northern Sweden, said: “I find long, slim things with horizontal lines very sexy.

“The Great Wall of China’s attractive, but he’s too thick – my husband is sexier.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1209083.ece
Here's another link to the story
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2035996/Woman-'married'-to-Berlin-Wall-for-29-years.htm

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Hey, if a guy can fuck cars, why cant ppl marry walls?

p__D

CieL

HSC
Oh yeah. I was reading about this yesterday on another site.

I found the guy fucking cars was more disturbing tho... I mean, anal with an exhaust pipe? Car better be cold for a few hours.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Wow. Thats odd.

What I want to know is why the Government let her? And surely if she was married to it, she could've claimed life insurance when he was knocked down? ;)

And I like the side banner thingo on fetishes, and how she must have felt only safe when in a play pen.

I want to laugh but..... its just odd.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
I doubt it's an official marriage. If the rules are so strict that gays cant even tie the knot then i dont think people an walls can.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)