Woman sat on toilet for 'two years' (1 Viewer)

Jess007

HSC
fucking grosse. her skin grew around the seat wtf!! was she overweight to start with.. i imagine that she clearly got fat... but i want to see a picture!!

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
just WRONG. do these people not realise its actually not the best use of your time to
1) not have any urgency to resolve this situation (the woman - its obviously an embarrassment but COME ON)
2) ALLOW this to happen to a loved one. this man should be jailed.

reminds me off that case when a woman was stuck on a couch that had to be carried out the window before she could be surgically removed from. i think she was there for five years though.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
a bit of clarification.

1. She wasnt fat
2. She didnt spend all her time on the toilet seat, but she spent a majority on it and towards the end yeah she was on it permanently.
3. Apprently they are both tards, they both got described as slow
4. The reason she spent all her time in the bathroom was because she suffered a serious pohobia about leaving it. She started going in there whenever her family visited to get away from them and became scared that if she left the bathroom she would have to confront them.
5. She showered and changed clothes with what her boyfriend brought her at first, but again towards the end that stopped.
6. They talked, ate and everything of a normal relationship except in the bathroom.
7. The reason her skin grew around the seat is obvious. If you sit in any one place you get bed sores, because the toilet is a hard surface these big ugly gashes appeared and i imagine after a while it would have been just too painful to move. Then the wounds heal with the seat imbedded.

Pretty fucked up, supposedly she could be in a wheelchair permantly now. I hope she gets the mental help she needs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)