women are evil (1 Viewer)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Very evil. This is coming from a female.
Why is tres bien saying this? you might wonder. Well, women are evil because they just are. They like to make other women feel uncomfortable after talking to a guy friend by saying " ;) tell me what's happening" and acting all immature and stuff, even though nothing would happen between the female and the guy.
And guys are players until they prove they aren't.

discuss.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
lol nah. I am a straight female. I go for guys. Problem is, all guys are players, and I don't want a player. I want a non-player guy, and they don't seem to exist, especially in the 18-21 age bracket.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
tres bien said:
lol nah. I am a straight female. I go for guys. Problem is, all guys are players, and I don't want a player. I want a non-player guy, and they don't seem to exist, especially in the 18-21 age bracket.
i recommend going to qld... there are a million quality guys there!

nah but i totally agree about girls... i definately understand what ur saying...its actually very sad eh...some girls are totally immature and extremely two-faced...
very hard to get along with.

sorry that you're seeing alot of it... find better friends who have a maturity thats some-what close to their actual age...and as for guys...? i guess its a matter of "time will tell"...otherwise, go to qld :p ...jkz

xox

Sofstar

HSC
Meeting males for the first time is better than meeting females i think. Us girls judge each other more and i don't think guys do that.......not as much as we do anyway. Women probably dress not for the guys for against each other.
But i gotta say friends are usually supportive and yeah they do all that winking and nudging but all is a joke.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
tres bien said:
They exist, just most of them are introverted tools, so you have to chase them.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tres bien said:
...ummm yeah.. all guys are playas. interesting, considering none of my friends are.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stazi said:
...ummm yeah.. all guys are playas. interesting, considering none of my friends are.
This means your friends are actually girls.

Duh.

davin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
They exist, just most of them are introverted tools, so you have to chase them.
sounds like that hit it right on

anyway, at least it CAN be proven logically that women are evil

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
tres bien said:
Very evil. This is coming from a female.
Why is tres bien saying this? you might wonder. Well, women are evil because they just are. They like to make other women feel uncomfortable after talking to a guy friend by saying " ;) tell me what's happening" and acting all immature and stuff, even though nothing would happen between the female and the guy.

discuss.
i agree. that's y i get along better with guys cos they are not like "omg omg look look" etc.....girls need to relax and stop being involved with everybodys/their friends business so much. on that note, useless jelousy is another thing that girls posess...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
tres bien said:
Thats cause you want the really hawt OMG HES LYK GORJUS guys.

Give the guys that arent the most hawtest things in the world (but yes have...A PERSONALITY!) a go.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Some girls are evil. Some girls wouldn't have a clue what they want. Some girls say they have no idea that they are manipulating or leading a guy on. Some girls are ditzes. Some girls are sluts but never present themselves as such. Some girls use their looks to make guys give them the benefit of the doubt. Some girls forget your birthday. Some girls don't understand at all the protocols or friendship and more than friends. Some girls act dumb as to their ability to manipulate guys. Some girls have unreasonable expectations. Some girls say they want nice guys when they don't. Some girls want you to treat them like their father. Some girls exist in their own fantasy world. Some girls are less mature than they should be for their age. Some girls are overtly vain. Some girls rely on everyone else to assist them. Some girls love themselves so much that they vanish up their own anus. Some girls don't dress according to their body type. Some girls go to law school to marry rich. Some girls love Jesus more than any other man ever.

Some girls are mature, not self centred, caring, genuine and thoughtful.

Thankfully I don't know any girls that fit into the first large paragraph.

Last edited:

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
tres bien said:

discuss.
If you don't give people the benefit of the doubt from the time you meet them and expect good of them, you act differently around them, and they subsequently act differently around you.

I know sooooo many guys that treat girls like shit sometimes because girls give off the impression that they enjoy it (whether or not that is true...another discussion).

Anyway, if you want to find a quality guy, start respecting guys more. I find when I treat a girl like trash, she acts like trash...

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I know guys that are like girls...
...in the physically weak, yet evil, sense. Most of them are mainland-chinese :p (I'm HK chinese. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!)

You probably can't find ur perfect match 'cause there are more ways to "fail" ur requirements than to "pass". There are more ways to make a mess than to make dinner :)

Prolly gonna have to starve for a long time...

vern

HSC
tres bien said:
They do exist, they are called 'nice guys' but it's a vicious cycle you girls refuse to end.

1. Date obnoxious high in self esteem guy
2. Break up with him, blame all of mankind and their lack of nice guys
3. Ignore the nearby nice guys
4. See 1.

I'm sure you probably heard this many times, and purposely look over the nice guys, but I am not one to critize you.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
vern said:
They do exist, they are called 'nice guys' but it's a vicious cycle you girls refuse to end.

4. See 1.

I'm sure you probably heard this many times, and purposely look over the nice guys, but I am not one to critize you.
im a nice, albeit obnoxious high in self esteem guy. where do i fit in?

vern

HSC
Probably the better of both worlds, I'm sure you roll the ladies in.

davin

HSC
N/A
i think a minority of guys ruin how a majority of girls view guys. no absolutes, just rough shares of the population

Gangels

HSC
tres bien said:
Heres a question, when was the last time you left the computer? Have you ever heard of a shy guy, or even 'a guy who is not a player'? Just for some info, they exsist and i beleive that the reason you claim this is because they wont go out with you cause your ugly!

AND WHY WOULD YOU WRITE DISCUSS AT THE END OF A POST! ARGHHHHHH

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
vern said:

4. See 1.

I'd have to agree that there are plenty of nice guys that are confident and have self-esteem.

Nothing wrong with loving yourself :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)