women on the frontline (3 Viewers)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Please continue, you're just advocating a 'make love not war' attitude you fucking hippie
No I'm not, I'm advocating "make money not war"

Going to war is literally the most pointless exercise in the modern western world. There is no reason for it anymore other than to make money off the back off murder and other people's money (which is fucking stupid and wrong in every sense of the word)

HSC
idk it is a pretty easy way to make money, if you arent ideologically opposed to violence

and 99% of the world isnt

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
though for westerners that comes with the proviso of "not in my backyard!!1!"

how convenient degrees of separation are

HSC
though for westerners that comes with the proviso of "not in my backyard!!1!"

how convenient degrees of separation are
and this is where my disdain for the situation stems from

if u wanna be ok with wagin war u gotta be ok with war being waged on u

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Please continue, you're just advocating a 'make love not war' attitude you fucking hippie
Yes great idea, let's lure young men to fight the battles of an elite few instead of using the $$$ to improve prosperity in this country.

Lolsmith is talking about opportunity cost.

C'mon man lift your game.

kfnmpah

HSC
Women in the military has, or at least would be, a disaster for reasons that should be obvious to all. They create sexual rivaly, they get knocked up, they require wasteful duplication of quartering and medical facility, and they're really just not cut out to be soldiers in the first place either physically or mentally.

Unit cohesion is not a bullshit argument, and it is one of the most important assets of warfare. In nearly every war it has been found that more homogeneous units are less likely to desert or break in battle and more willing to take lethal risks for their unit. For instance, the most successful units in the Civil War were those in which the soldiers came from the same communities and had similar professions. This is why boot camp exists in the first place: the idea is to break down the individual identity of the soldier and integrate him into the collective military identity.

For instance, in the U.S armed forces unit cohesion is severely undermined by subversive liberal ideology. Fortunately for them, they haven't had to fight a serious war in a long time. The last time they did, their units were consistently less successful than that of their main opponent (Germany) which had significantly more homogenous units and did not rotate individuals around like raw materials.

Unit cohesion should be at the heart of armed forces personnel management policy, not a minor issue to be sidelined for harebrained politically correct fads. There exists a very large body of data from diverse disciplines including evolutionary psychology (Philippe Rushton's genetic similarity theory), sociology (Robert Putnam's work as the quintessential example), military science (applied research about unit success), etc, showing that homogeneous groups have significantly higher levels of trust and cooperation. This should surprise no one except the fucking retards who have swallowed the diversity-is-strength lie.

Feminists and liberal equalitarian and equal rights worshippers can fuck off.
If Bio_nut still posted, she would bite your head off. She called me a sexist, stupid bitch for saying that it wasn't a big deal J-Gillz was our first female P.M. because she didn't have children so it wasn't any different to a man being P.M. who had a wife to care for his children. (lolz)

I agree with you- it's biological. Women aren't as strong as men, women are nesters (and sluts trollface.jpg) it's just evolution.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
omg wat if they get their period!? they will attract bears/taliban

Could care less really.

If you can stand on your own two feet, be wolf whistled, abused, etc and still manage to go toe to toe with an enemy combatant, let it be.

HSC
If Bio_nut still posted, she would bite your head off. She called me a sexist, stupid bitch for saying that it wasn't a big deal J-Gillz was our first female P.M. because she didn't have children so it wasn't any different to a man being P.M. who had a wife to care for his children. (lolz)

I agree with you- it's biological. Women aren't as strong as men, women are nesters (and sluts trollface.jpg) it's just evolution.
top chick, this one

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
zzzzzzzzzzz.. just give them the peripheal roles, NEVER ever FRONT-LINE roles... (Not sexist btw) lol.. the period jokes are putrid yuckkkkkkkk... LOL

HSC
why not

there were women in frontline roles in russia in ww2 and look how that war turned out for them (they won)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Dont fuck with russian women (unless they want to be fucked)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol speaking of russia. WHAT ABOUT NORTH KOREA!!!!. Women in their frontline also!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)