Woohoo!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
YES! its gone, its over im done!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its sooo liberating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got it all done and finished!!!!!!!!!!
i decided to call it The Executioner's Song at the very last minute.... im sooo glad its gone!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Congratulations :D Humanity is restored! The Major Work has finished!! W00t! How does everyone feel now?

THANK GOD ITS OVER if i had to look at my work one more time i would have gone over the edge. What a relief!!!

Insouciance

HSC
I'll tell you how I feel next Monday when my Art MW is signed, sealed and delivered. But I'm so happy with my MW. A squee is in order, I believe.

yesgentlemen

Sexbox
HSC
Insouciance said:
I'll tell you how I feel next Monday when my Art MW is signed, sealed and delivered. But I'm so happy with my MW. A squee is in order, I believe.
i second this motion!
..ext wasn't the death of me, but art will be!

Insouciance

HSC
yesgentlemen said:
i second this motion!
..ext wasn't the death of me, but art will be!
I can just imagine my gravestone come Monday "Here lies Insouciance and she's bloody annoyed". :cool:

timmay05

HSC
I miss ext 2 :'( i poured my heart and soul into it, and I have to wait till may next year or somthing ridiculous to get my 4.2kg of journals back.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
beethoven said:
THANK GOD ITS OVER if i had to look at my work one more time i would have gone over the edge. What a relief!!!

Exactly what I'm feeling... and my 4U friends as well ^-^ hahaa~~

party time!!

Congrats everyone for having the courage to finish the course!

Squee~

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Insouciance said:
Same... actually... make that Wednesday when ive finished Drama... m not so worried about Drama.. but man, i wish i hadnt done 3 major works... its sooooo crap!

anchor

HSC
Am I the only one who doesn't actually feel relieved?

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
why dont you feel relieved??? what is wrong with you??????????
i have 2 more major works to do by the middle of next week and i feel relieved!!!!!!!!!!

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Relieved is an understatement. I'd say the submission of the major was absolutely cathartic. I hope my major work is enjoying the company of the other majors and staying away from those pomo gangbangers...

Lunatic

HSC
Hooray! And hooray also that drama performance is over! It was a great feeling, though, handing in 33 pages of ramble and being able to laugh and say "It's *your* problem now, all I have to worry about is spreading the infection!" and running around the school pretending to be the ultimate supervillian.
Well, maybe I didn't actually do that... But that's how I felt, handing in my major work. Once again, hooray!

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
hahah!
yesterday we had a look at our mws all bound up (our teacher bound 2 just in case) and i flicked it open randomly and guess what the first thing i saw was???

A FREAKING MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt believe it... the first thing i see is a stupid bloody mistake... i was soooo pissed off

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
Aw, don't worry, it's ok. They won't be *that* critical, right?....or maybe not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)