woolworths 2nd interview (1 Viewer)

L

lala91

I just did the group interview at woolworths yesterday and it was quite easy..funny how we didnt do the skills test though because 'they had cleaners come and are misplaced'.
I was thinking that the 2nd interview would be easier, but after seeing how easy the group one was i'm not sure anymore.
What is the 2nd interview like, do we practically have the job if we get to this stage? what type of questions are asked?
oh and can i just wear my uniform if it's after school?

thanks xx

L

lala91

can people please reply...anything that you'd like to tell me about the interview!
and how long after the group interview do they call you?
thanks

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
lala91 said:
can people please reply...anything that you'd like to tell me about the interview!
and how long after the group interview do they call you?
thanks
I'm sure sure what your referring to but I'll try to help.

After my first interview with woolworths (filled out information, did a test, etc.) I had a second interview with my eventual department manager.
Basically, that was just so he could meet the person that would be filling the job (I guess he didnt trust recruitment).

Then I had my group orientation (which pretty much means you have the job) and then an instore orientation a few days later (technically my first shift)

After that, it was work as usual

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah 2nd interview is basically to make sure the department manager likes you

L

lala91

oh ok thanks!
i still havent heard any replies yet, but they said if they dont reply by tuesday, call them.
ill call them up tomorrow..hopefully i got the job:eek:

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
Hate to spoil the party, but you can still not get the job offer at 2nd interview. Not that I wanted it because I didn't like the store manager's manner - and probably because I reciprocated.

But if you don't be derisive with them, there's no reason why they wouldn't give you an offer.

Scanorama

HSC
The 2nd interview is pretty easy. Its basically like a chat with the manager, just to make sure he likes you and you like him. He will tell you what your position is about then ask you if you like it or not. Then ask you easy customer service-related questions. You shouldn't have any problem with that as long as you have common sense.

L

lala91

i just called them up to ask if i was getting a 2nd interview and they were like..hold on, we'll check and call you back.
they called back less than a minute later, lucky i got it though cos i didnt realise my phone was on silent haha. and ive got an interview tomorrow! i was supposed to have gotten an email, but i havent received it.
is this interview meant to be at where you're going to work, because i applied for somewhere else, but my interview is not at that place. but i would rather work at the interview place anyway!

L

lala91

i went to the interview today and they said they didnt know who i was asking for!
i waited ages for them to call people up to see what was going on.
the owner of that store came and let me use the phone to call my interviewer and no-one picked up. so he ended up writing an email and said if i dont get a call from my interviewer by friday, call him and he gave me his business card.
apparently, they had told me to go to the wrong store!! what a mess.
i called the people who arranged this for me and they said they'll arrange another interview and call me back tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)