Woolworths - 2nd Interview (1 Viewer)

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
So they called me up earlier, and i'm going in for my 2nd interview tomorrow
They didn't tell me to bring anything else, like a resume, so am i safe in assuming that they dont want me to bring anything else?
Any tips for the interview? :apig:

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
I brought my resume...just in case adn she wanted to look through it. This interview is most likely the department manager of the department u want to work in. I work in checkouts, so if u are too, they'll basically ask u situation questions, how long are u prepared to work for/how many hours etc, past experiences etc.
ok, thanks. Did they actually look at your resume?
i have a folder with resume, some awards and school reference in it, so i'll probably take that

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Never mind, just had the interview earlier
Wasn't hard by any stretch of the imagination, all she asked was my availability, what i thought the job entailed, and told me some basic stuff
Hmmm, we'll see if i was successful in a few days i guess
I wonder how long it takes them to reply to me, they didnt give a time frame

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
When i had my second interview, i had it on a friday. They called on the monday and said i got the job
cool, so hopefully i'll know by friday
hmmm, i wonder if they call you if you *didn't* get in :p
I know nothing of their procedures

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i got the job yay!!...have the induction on saturday that runs for the WHOLE day..does ne1 know how much u get paid for this?

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
i got the job yay!!...have the induction on saturday that runs for the WHOLE day..does ne1 know how much u get paid for this?
Congratulations man!
I only hope i can say the same for me :S
I dont know wether i got the job or not yet, only had the interview tues night

How long did they take to reply to you after your interview?
About the pay, i guess it will just be however many hours x whatever rate of pay you get ...if you're 18 then it'll be ~$12 per hr x say, 8 if you're there the whole day

Last edited:

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo

I got the job too, wooooooo!
hooray for us

mememe

I did the whole interview assessment process and now they've sprung it on me that i won't be at checkout if i get the job, i'll be in Deli. Is that bad? Does anyone know what it's like? Should i be scared?

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
hahaha im doing deli assistant as well, except i got offered another job thats closer to my home doing grocery stuff at coles....i might try juggle both jobs..both of the companies r asking if im available to work at christmas/NY day

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
haa...i have friends who work there and they had a whole day workshop on their new "fresh obsession" and what it meant, basically it was because everyone thought it was crappy

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
nah the fresh obsession was for people already working there
i never got to go to that but like about 10 people from each department went.. they fed u and paid u for it so that was the good bit
i never had an interview lol.. i filled out the form on tuesday.. got called that i had the job on friday and had the induction on saturday (7 hours paid woo)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
haha i did that "fresh Obession" bull shit months ago. frankly it was 6 hours of bullshit and wasted time, but yeah at least we got paid for it.
Thats what l had to go through. Half way through the vids l fell asleep.

sethu01

HSC
hello guys,
i attended the 1st round interview in woolworths 7 days back..they told tat u will get the result within 7 days whether it is successful or unsuccessful...but till i did'nt get. do anyone one know about this?? when they will call me? can any one help me?

HSC
Don't stress, HR can be slow sometimes, especially when they're interviewing quite a lot of people. They'll either call you or email you and let you know the outcome.

On a side note, 2013, gee thats young :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)