Work Experience for B.Com. (1 Viewer)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
I'm about to start B.Com, full-time @ USyd this year. Coming from a regional area where the most respected members of the community either deal in drugs or women, I need some help finding out about getting XP for my degree.

Since I'm studying full-time, I wasn't looking to drop my load for a permanent place but I was interested in info on summer cadetships and once-off's. I've already looked around the forum and through the EY thread and found nothing. Please help.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm guessing you are looking for "vacation work" then? Try the flyhigher.com.au website for info if you're interested in Accounting work.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
the CA Achiever program at the flyhigher website is targeted towards first year undergrads who aim to do accounting.

ND

HSC
Hahah good ol' coffs. You probably won't be able to get an internship until end of 2nd year. Until then, make sure you get involved in clubs and societies at uni. (the more extra curriculars, the better) It's much better to have a D average and extra curriculars than a HD average without any.

ND

HSC
Yep sure have - i went to high school there. Glad to be out of the place i must say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)