work experience !! (need ideas/contacts) yr 10 (1 Viewer)

HSC
im in year 10 this year and have to do work experience.

if anyone has done or knows someone who has done something related to law, medicine, science, something in an office or anything at all they think is interesting for their work experience could you please tell me about it and maybe dm me the contact info/the experience?

i have to call 8 places in like the next 2 weeks and i don't know what to do and don't want to do something like basic cafe or retail and things.

thankyou so much ! 🙏

aqwerty13402

HSC

if anyone has done or knows someone who has done something related to law, medicine, science, something in an office or anything at all they think is interesting for their work experience could you please tell me about it and maybe dm me the contact info/the experience?

i have to call 8 places in like the next 2 weeks and i don't know what to do and don't want to do something like basic cafe or retail and things.

thankyou so much ! 🙏
I did a pre-school. Not related to anything that I want to do after I graduate, but it was so so so so fun and i loved being there :)

anonymoushehe

HSC

thankyou so much ! 🙏
you can try the chemical engineering work experience at usyd; it was kind of fun you just do science investigations in groups each day, and you get like a one hour lunch break and you're free to roam around the whole uni campus to buy food and explore and stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)