work relationships (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
not boss, but he is the head of a particular section at work, and HOT DAMN he is sexy, and so nice to everyone (including me)....of course, the only downside is that he's married. I am so jealous of his wife. She must be a very lucky woman.

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
.:dating at work:.

people reckon you shouldn't date people at work, i can see some sense in this because i know of a manager dating a casual and getting in lots of trouble when the district boss saw the dirty messagers he had sent to her but if it doesnt go too far like hooking up at work i think its ok. does anyone know any people who have dated their boss? maybe thats a bit too far but casuals dating casuals is ok

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
people reckon you shouldn't date people at work, i can see some sense in this because i know of a manager dating a casual and getting in lots of trouble when the district boss saw the dirty messagers he had sent to her but if it doesnt go too far like hooking up at work i think its ok. does anyone know any people who have dated their boss? maybe thats a bit too far but casuals dating casuals is ok
Dating people from work should not be forbidden, but it's important to separate personal lives from working lives. Hook up only after work.

I've never worked, so I have no idea. :rolleyes:

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
i have a friend who got himself and the manager fired cos they were shagging in the store room. it was bloody funny, and it was in the local paper as well. u shoulda seen his face! man, i still almost piss meself laughing when i remember it!

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
Riddles said:
i have a friend who got himself and the manager fired cos they were shagging in the store room. it was bloody funny, and it was in the local paper as well. u shoulda seen his face! man, i still almost piss meself laughing when i remember it!
that so funni iam going out with a guy from work but we would never do anything like that

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
My manager is absolutely gorgeous! He's in love with my friend who also works with me, but she's a lil creeped out by it. (He's 21 and she's 17...not a huge age difference, she just doesn't feel anything for him). She loves the attention though. Plus, he's so lenient with her, which is kinda slack for the other workers, but she's my mate so I'm not going to complain.

I'd date someone from my work. Hell, if you see the guys at my work, you'd understand. But yeh, public displays of affection should not be shown at work.

Dani-L

HSC
HAHAHAHAhahaha aaaah
I got a job BECAUSE i was in a relationship with the son of the 'family business'. It was nice and it's really nice to work with a family i feel part of.

So yes, you can have relationships at work. Nothing bad has come of it as yet...

CieL

HSC
I'd try to avoid them..

There was this girl at my old job who had been there for abt 2 months.. and she went out to drink with guyA.. and they ended up sleeping with each other that night, and both came to work the next day with massive hickeys [yes, plural] on their neck..

Then abt a week later, this other guy, guyB also comes to work with massive hickeys on his neck.. n I'm just there thinking wtf..

Turns out that girl had been sleeping with both of them for abt 2wks.. then went out with guyB.. and then left the workplace..

lovelove♥

HSC
i think its alright for workers to get together... LOL i love the guys at my work, they're all so nice :p
... not sure about mangers and workers though o_O it'd be kinda wierd if they're like... really old.. but my managers are pretty young so yeah i guess it wouldn't be that bad.

nerd4lyf

HSC
LMFAOO

hookt up in the KFC cooler room
waz really sexyyy

Stefanie2010

HSC
I think they cud be alot of fun but destined to go wrong... Very few ever work but for the heat in the moment scenario they are perfect....

hayleyharlequin

, psychotic synchypnotic
HSC
my boyfriend and i have worked together for about fourteen months and have been together for almost ten of those months. sure, while we're working, we'll walk past and give each other a little slap on the bum. but the only public displays of affection (which goes as far as hooking up) occurs out the back, out of view of the customers and the rest of the staff, mostly when we're on our lunch breaks. everyone at work knows, seeing as it's basically due to them, and the manager himself that we got together in the first place! HAHAHA.

Last edited:

DeeAndLife

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't actually work with my boyfriend, but the companies we work for are connected. I work in the retail shop and he works at the factory (it's a bakery that I work in).
He does come down of an afternoon to deliver pies and baguettes and stuff, but now the majority of the time I've already left because I want to get away - I'm full time now aha.

It does get a bit awkward when people we work with want to know what's happening and how it's going, but it's not too bad.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
I personally wouldn't go there, work and personal lives for me are pretty distant.

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
people tend out to get out of control in some situations, and love affairs have severeal situations of that kind in their deck to pull out :)

ingeniarius

HSC
My friend just got a job at Hungry Jacks and it says in their training that they're allowed to have relationships with other workers, just not the manager :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)