workexperience (1 Viewer)

P

passionfruit

hey!
do u guys have work experience in yr 11? if so, where r u going? and does anyone have any suggestions?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm doing journalism with nationnews. hopefully. i put my name down today, and there were only two names above mine, and both of them want to do it later in the year than i do.

HSC
i'm gonna start looking for xmas jobs. anyone think of doing coles myer thing for gras bros? i might just to get more work skills considering i lack them right now
EDIT: magazines like dolly, cosmo and tv hitsare also good for work experience but i'm not sure if it's your interest

Last edited:
P

passionfruit

thanks guys! :)
we have work experience in sept but the places usually get filled up that's why i want to start lookin now!
freakstar- yeah i'm going to apply for the xmas jobs at coles myer! last yr i missed out cuz u had apply like before june or something!
anyway keep listing!

P

passionfruit

dezzy- how do u apply online on the channel v website?

P

passionfruit

dezzy nvm! i found the email addy on da website! thanks for that tho!

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
because we're all definitely at the age where we are allowed to do it! if I had any brains I would have done all my work experience in year ten, dangit!!!!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy
because we're all definitely at the age where we are allowed to do it! if I had any brains I would have done all my work experience in year ten, dangit!!!!!
yeah, in our skool, it was compulsory to do it in year 10. :p

HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy
me too but unfortunately my old 7-10 cheap school decide to cancel it forever because of the lack of insurance at private schools :mad: . at least this year i'll get the chance to apply for casual jobs

P

passionfruit

well its compulsory for us in yr 10 and 11! i think its bcuz a lot of ppl at our school our doing VET courses and so they go to workplacement and the rest of us go to workexperience

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
it is! all they did was sit me in front of a computer and copy a plan using their prog. my friend told me architects take you to survey building sites etc etc. i sat in an office all day :( office jobs are definitely not for me

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
it is! all they did was sit me in front of a computer and copy a plan using their prog. my friend told me architects take you to survey building sites etc etc. i sat in an office all day :( office jobs are definitely not for me
yeah, they only like inspect the building like once in a blue moon, and the rest of the time they are drawing their plans up. :p

as for me, i worked at the sydney international airport for qantas's IT department- it was the best job eva coz i love planes! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)