Working Ahead (1 Viewer)

turtle67

HSC
Hey guys,

Just wondering what you reckon about working ahead. A lot of things I've read say that working a week ahead of your school is a good idea, for repetition and stuff like that.

Have many of you done that, and do you find it to be sustainable? Like if I had a few assessments I would probably work on them instead of working a week ahead, or would it be a good idea to prioritise working ahead?

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Working ahead is great but getting good marks is more important to your atar. You should do both just maybe during exam periods don't work ahead but rather focus on studying for the exam/assignment.

If you're serious about working ahead, you can do a lot if you study hard during the summer holidays.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Prioritise the assignments those are what will determine your rank. No point studying content not in the exam / assignment you are doing that week

in terms of working ahead that’s what you should do in the non-exam periods and holidays as at those times you won’t have assignments or exams. When I did hsc I personally did a lot of work in the summer holidays and finished off about 70% of the content for my subjects. It was good as I already saw the content before school and I spent most of the rest of the year just doing practice questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)