Working at Starbucks (1 Viewer)

~eZZa~

HSC
I've just found out that i have an interview with Starbucks @ mac square on saturday and was wondering if neone works there?? is it a good work place?.....but i spose that nething would have to be better than pizza hut

Bractune

HSC
I work at KFC and if Starbucks is anything like KFC then i would rather wash my eyes in Acid then work there. In answer to your question go for it and if its crap quit i guess.
Peace out

~eZZa~

HSC
yeah well KFC n pizzahut r from the same company, who dish out shitty work along with not paying for public holidays or extra time weekends

Bractune

HSC
~eZZa~ said:
yeah well KFC n pizzahut r from the same company, who dish out shitty work along with not paying for public holidays or extra time weekends
*Hugs you* Thankyou i waited so long to hear someone finally realise that. Lol we used to draw pictures of KFC on fire and leave them on paint for the manager to find.
I hate that place.

HSC
i heard it was really good, starbucks is known for being awesome to their employees. apparently they're kinda strict about some stuff though, like you can't smoke on your lunch break if you have a starbucks logo on yr clothes or whatever.

~eZZa~

HSC
ah yeah well the smoking rules kinda not a problem 4 me....i think its totally repulsive, n i think maccas has similar rules like not wearing your shirt on the way to work

Skeeta

HSC
i dont work at starbucks, but i work at gloria jeans, and i'd assume many things would be the same

the work is generally good, customers are friendly - we're encouraged to talk while we work and basically have a good time/look like we are having a good time

after working at maccas its about 10 thousand times better.. you get treated like a person!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)