working hours and pay rates (1 Viewer)

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
$7 an hour doesn't seem worth it

i'm 18 and get $12.50 an hour (5hrs a week) for cleaning part of the library. It only involves vacuuming, emptying bins and wiping benches and windows. The library is usually pretty clean anyway so there's never too much to do... its sweeeet :)

jack sparrow

jezzmo said:
medial work? how old are you? that's a pretty good rate.

im earning $8.30 at pizza hut call centre..it's all i got at the moment, so im keeping it up. But i'm aiming for a $15+ job if it's feasible SOMEWHERE (not telemarketing) so i can move out with just 20-25hrs work p/wk.
NEVER work telemarketting, including call centre stuff. it is worst ever. hell, stay away from sales completely, unless ur really, really, really good at it [then u can earn heaps of bling bling, but if ur not good the pay sucks {comission} and its fucken boring and repetative]. then i thought tutoring would be good. the pay is fucken awsome, too good to even post it here, but again, hella boring work. time to move on from that soon, despite the kickass cash in hand, and lots of it.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
woolies nightfilling has decent pay.

normal: 11.80
10pm - 6am: 14.xx
sunday: ~15 (not sure about this one)
sunday 10pm - 6am: 19.xx

edit: for 18 yr old

Last edited:

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
does anyone know nightfill pay for an 18 year old at coles ?

is a roflcopter
HSC
anyone know how much myer logistics pays?
if im gona be carrying huge fucken boxes i want something decent

SweetAngel86

HSC
I get $10.16 at hoyts and I'm 17. So I think $7 an hour at any job is pretty crap, no matter how old you are. Check the award rate on some govt site. I know there is one, just dont know the address!

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
I'm a teaching assisstant at a tutoring place, and no matter how old you are you get 12.50 an hour... good for the year 10 people, bad for the uni people. Fine for me at the moment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)