Workshop - Improving Your Cadetship/Intern/Grad Applications (Expression of interest) (1 Viewer)

Fiction

HSC
Re: Workshop - Improving Your Cadetship/Intern/Grad Applications (Expression of inter

missed the deadline, but am interested c:

Mikasa

HSC
Re: Workshop - Improving Your Cadetship/Intern/Grad Applications (Expression of inter

I'm interested as well!
But I've also missed the deadline :(

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

Great to see a great number of people who expressed their interest! I will be in the process of organising the event, so will provide some confirmed details hopefully in the new year. :)

miss_sporty

HSC

I'm interested!

jackleung34

HSC

im interested!!!

RishBonjour

HSC

Missed the deadline like a few others above, definitely interested! Would we be able to attend? (Unless already completed)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

Yep planning is underway and details will be confirmed by end of Jan

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

Looks like we've got the location and date confirmed. Will create a thread when I get around to it. :)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A

Awesome :), provided that it fits my schedule i will definitely be attending

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad

Any more updates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)