World Environment (1 Viewer)

very t

World Environment is one of my electives for legal and I have hardly anything about evaluating the effectiveness for individuals, nation-states and society. Does anyone know anything or know where I can get anything on these? :)

It's not covered at all in excel, and really, really badly in my textbook. :confused:

katles

I'm doing Global Environment as well and it can be heaps hard to talk about its effectivness because a lot of the time international environmental law is not effective because of its voluntary nature. When your asked about the effectivness of law don't automatically think that you have to say that it is effective. You can talk about the Stokholm Decleration and how it is considered 'soft law' because it isn't actually legally binding. Also talk about in order to be effective the international law or treaty has to be enacted into a countries domestic law system. I agree that the text books are really poor in environmental law... it doesn't exactly make for an easy topic. Anyways hope i helped :) :wave:

Brenno_

is it just me or is it not possible for the content in a global environment essay to vary no matter what the question? its a pretty small topic, and theres not much variation they could ask besides the effectiveness of institutions /processes

very t

Why hello Brenno...

ready for the test tomorrow? have you binded your notes yet??
Nah, I reckon the questions can vary. They might just ask about Australia's response to issues or something like that, but realsitically all you will be talking about is reform, institutions, conventions and whatever - it's not as scary as I thought and more circular than crime & family law which are quite broad.

Best of luck & thanks to you both ;)

catch you tomorrow Brenno...! :p

angelic_samurai

Global Environment

Global environment is the topic that throws me, probably because it was the last topic we did.........meh.
I agree with what brenno_ said.....there's a limited amount of information about this topic, and where there is information it is all linked somehow.....so yeah, all the essay will pretty much be using the same information, in my eyes.....but who knows........tomorrow I could find that I am so VERY wrong! But that's life!
DEATH TO LEGAL STUDIES! .:chainsaw:
Why are we doing an elective (legal studies) when we teenagers aren't meant to know what the law is at the moment anyways? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)