World Idol (1 Viewer)

*10#

ha ha ha im gunna try out for idol 2 so i can be on tv - even if it is being bagged out by dicko that would be sooooooooooo fun

it would be awesome to be so deliberately bad to be on the unforgetable moments segment

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
actually i havent watched the the australian idol, because i studied like a freak,but i did watch 3 last shows when cosima left.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by *10#
ha ha ha im gunna try out for idol 2 so i can be on tv - even if it is being bagged out by dicko that would be sooooooooooo fun

it would be awesome to be so deliberately bad to be on the unforgetable moments segment
hey u can win $1000 if ppl choose u as the shittest person, but joel turner that rapper dude won it this yr and he's nethin but shit

MoNNiE

HSC
i figured that world idol even though it will be held in London, will be performed very similar to Euro vision, where we can not vote for our own country,
besides i reckon guy is abit of a contest against kelly clarkson :D

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Why is that everybody seem to have watched this Euro vision thing except for me??
I never heard of it :(

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
lol. eurovision is this really entertaining song contest where representatives from various european countries compete. there's a weird scoring system, but some great performances. they show it on SBS every year

ABBA won it in 1970-something for waterloo

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
LOL "watch SBS channel more often"....and there's other stuff there too if u didn't know :) errr, did i just say that?
N e way, Eurovision junior is on this Saturday or smthng wif lil kids from like 3 or 5 to 15 years old. I'll watch cos it will be cute :)
Here's an opportunity for Nikki Webster, they wouldn't guess that she's over 15 would they? :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
LOL "watch SBS channel more often"....and there's other stuff there too if u didn't know :) errr, did i just say that?
N e way, Eurovision junior is on this Saturday or smthng wif lil kids from like 3 or 5 to 15 years old. I'll watch cos it will be cute :)
Here's an opportunity for Nikki Webster, they wouldn't guess that she's over 15 would they? :)
interesting, junior

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
watch SBS channel more often, Survivor.
NOOOOOOOO.....ewwwwwwww. I don't watch SBS.....The possible sight of such programs as "Changi" "Kath and Kim" makes me feel dizzy. :(

Speaking of junior, since they have American Junior, are we going to have Australian Junior too??

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
my friend is a lead actress in a new sbs show called "school sux" but it only just started filming...should be interesting
hs i beat her out for a lead role in our musical in yr 6 :D

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Apparently, of the 11 contestants copeting, Guy is thought to be the 3rd most likely to win. (behind Kelly Clarkson and the UK winner).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, but think about it, ofcourse guy would be 3rd fave as the more'westernised' countries do have more of a chance

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
is will young a favourite, why?, the runner up in that series gareth gates was more popular, he doesn't deserve 2 be favourite

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, why? he's from the uk

just think, aussies, americans and uks are more likely to vote each other, than the other smaller countries. we 'know' each other better and feel more comfortable with the culture. imo.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
ok but thats only 3 nations outta how many?
you still got the european nations the arab idol the south african idol, and all of these countries/continents combined have a higher population than the UK/US/Aust

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)