World of Warcraft anyone? (1 Viewer)

BlitzKit

HSC
I used to play but we arent signed up for it right now. Even then i barely got to play becuase of my older bro, lil bro, and my dad.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
I also play Enemy Territory....A little old school but still pretty popular, free and online.

Awesome game.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i play real life
its pretty fun
you should all try it sometime

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
i play real life
its pretty fun
you should all try it sometime
..real.....life....? o_O

On a serious note though, I hate people who assume gamers don't have a life

I play just for fun - not because it's all I have to do

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
no if you dont get your wow fix you will go crazy and murder someone

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
WoW = Grind fest. Boring. Boring. Grind fest.

I'm not really one to speak though... I haven't played a game all the way through for at least 7 years now XD.

HalcyonSky

HSC
wow used to be good, its just easy as fuck to get everything now which makes it all less rewarding and a generally boring game to play

the hard modes and algalon are hard, but thats about it

the only thing that would make me start playing alot again is MORE FUCKING SOLOABLE CONTENT

raiding with 24 other fucktards that take everything way too seriously for 8 hours a night is boring as shit

if they introduced a bunch of soloable quest chains that rewarded epics on par with T9 or even some legendaries i would wet my pants

burger125

HSC
wow used to be good, its just easy as fuck to get everything now which makes it all less rewarding and a generally boring game to play

the hard modes and algalon are hard, but thats about it

the only thing that would make me start playing alot again is MORE FUCKING SOLOABLE CONTENT

raiding with 24 other fucktards that take everything way too seriously for 8 hours a night is boring as shit

if they introduced a bunch of soloable quest chains that rewarded epics on par with T9 or even some legendaries i would wet my pants
Many people have suggested this however it has been stated that it is "massively Mulitplayer" hence the name mmo rather than your average game which is all solo content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)