• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

World of Warcraft :( (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
A few reasons why World of Warcraft is a bad influence on the world

1. There are reported cases in Hong Kong where WOW players do NOT work, sleep let alone eat or drink and continue to play World of Warcraft until they collapse and die.

2. There are sick individuals out there creating mods to render all female characters naked, where one individual had masturbated to one and was caught in the act ..

Video evidence here (May be humorous to many viewers, some may find it disturbing):

http://www.quacked.co.uk/jerking-off-to-world-of-warcraft.html

3. You are required to pay approximately $30 dollars to play the game each month to continue playing. I can get at least three times more fun with shooting other players and dead corpses in Counter-Strike: Source ... and it only costs $60 and thats all I have to pay.

4. One of my classmates is failing Mathematics due to his ongoing addiction to World of Warcraft. To all World of Warcraft players try and test your addiction to World of Warcraft by not logging on for a week.

5. Due to the fact World of Warcraft is a highly addictive game, they begin to neglect everyone around them including family, friends and many important events and usually may no logner lead a normal life.

6. In addition to neglegience, World of Warcraft which is an online virutal fantasy game, has unfortunately become a reality for many players and as a result their life may depend on the game.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
1. Wrong, the closest that has ever happened is binge playing where the player does liek a 30 hour session and dies from heart attack, seisure, dehydration or a number of other illnesses related to doing anything for 30 hours straight

2. since when is nakedness sick? I think its a bit of fun, possibly erotic at the worst but not something thats "sick" or evil

3. Wrong. its about $15 a month for aus players, about $10 for american

4. Ive done that, regularly as exam periods call for me to stop most outside activity

5. This month ive played for a few hours tops, normally i play a few hours a week but ive been caught up with assessments

6. It is a fantasy game, true but it is also a place where real people can interact with each other, in that way its not too hard to imagine people coming to depend on WoW for, say: their social lives
Sure some people can take it too far, but really all it is is a representation of whats going on in the real world: e.g recognising a wedding between two players in the real world by staging a mock up wedding online, some people who only interact with these people online and dont call, or see their guildmates may think its appropriate to pay their respects

and ofcourse, with much hilarity there are in-game funerals which get Pwned

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7667194685876573666&q=Serenity+Now

my fav wow vid

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
serius, if you're in a decent end game guild the game is very addicting.

Some_Guy

HSC
fuck im tempted to play this again now.

my friends trying to get me to join the new oceana server coming up soo.

Slavrix

HSC
WORLD OF WARCRAFT FOR THE WIN!!!

this is my escape after a nice long day at school

yea endgame guilds FTW, and Guild Alchemist to :) been member since start of server and guild.

hmm.............mby i do play a bit.....

meh, C YA IN GAME!

o and fenris, u might want to note, that your name comes right out of Shadowfang keep an instance inside thegame...........

Last edited:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I play world of warcraft, I can't stand end game raids, I get extremely sleepy. And the most annoying thing to ever hear in real life is 'Sorry can't go out, got to raid'.

I hate when people put a computer game over their entire life.

You know you are addicted to wow when you are more scared of your gm yelling at you than your gf. Not to mention your gf's pants becomes a rare drop :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)