World Order Anyone???? (1 Viewer)

Anita8888

HSC
Hey, I'm doing world order and I can't find much info in the textbook i have. Where else can I find info coz the boredofstudies website doesnt have any info on it.
PLEASE HELP!
THanks xoxo

HSC
I found some world order info on bored of studies. its in with the law and society stuff. What text book do u have? The cambridge one has excellent info... but not a lot of others have much...
Good luck

*Baby-K*

HSC
Anita8888 said:
Hey, I'm doing world order and I can't find much info in the textbook i have. Where else can I find info coz the boredofstudies website doesnt have any info on it.
PLEASE HELP!
THanks xoxo
If you can find the Leading Edge Legal Studies study guide- it's really good, simple and straight forward

Anita8888

HSC
THanks, I have the Heineman textbook. I tried to get the world order book by mohan dahl but it was sold out and the one i bought previously didnt print properly so half the pages are missing.

*Baby-K*

HSC
Anita8888 said:
THanks, I have the Heineman textbook. I tried to get the world order book by mohan dahl but it was sold out and the one i bought previously didnt print properly so half the pages are missing.
Well you still have today and tomorrow- try to look in a library???

Atsui no Inu

HSC
Anita-- yeah, world order is a bitch. However, there are a few decent essays on (this) BOS, and the Hamper/Derwent textbook (published by Pearson Education) has some quite good material (but that chapter's on the CD). It might be in your library-- take a look?

Remember, to get a band 5/6 in your essays, you have to stipulate in your introduction the criteria by which effectiveness may be measured (if that's the question you do) eg. enforceability, whether the soln's respect state sovereignty, protects human rights, etc. Good luck!

Anita8888

HSC
Atsui no Inu said:
Remember, to get a band 5/6 in your essays, you have to stipulate in your introduction the criteria by which effectiveness may be measured (if that's the question you do) eg. enforceability, whether the soln's respect state sovereignty, protects human rights, etc. Good luck!
Hey it sounds like really good advice but i don't completely understand it. So if there's an option where i have to evaluate the effectiveness of measures taken to achieve world order i should state what is being done, what isn't being done and what should be done in the intro???

Also does anyone know any quotes regarding world order??? That could be appropriately used in an essay:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)