WoRLd OrDeR...ARGH! (1 Viewer)

riad

HSC
hey pplz!
i need SERIOUS help
we're doing world order at school at da moment n our teacher...well...isnt doing a very good job in explaining half da stuff...da whole class is so confused and it seems 2 me that im da only 1 worrying about it
does any1 have any good notes or no where i could get sum?
i've got notes on human rights and crime

SUM1 PLEASE HELP...SAVEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cleo

Hey, I have world order notes, i dunno if they're any good but they're a start right?
I'll attach them
What notes do you have?

Madi

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! i just had my trials- they're thankfully unassessed- fuck it was haaaaaarrrddddddddd!! OMG- like the family and world order was okay...but the CRIME??????? Sentencing procedure??? OMG

riad

HSC
cleo- iv got notes on pretty much everything exept world order and consumers

Tool- i go 2 st mark's college

Madi - i got my legal studies trial back.......argh!i got 66% wat a JOKE!
surprisingly i ranked 2nd...but then again...there are only 6 people in our class haha

sophi

i do WO. my notes aren't the best, but fire some questions at me. i might even help myself.

meh! i did worse on the trial than i thought i would 80 % i came 12/49 (i go to a really big school) but our school always does really well in the HSC so i'm not too worried, though i did lose 1/4 of my markson MP because i put the ticks in the wrong boxes~!!!!

GOD I CAN BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO BLOND!!!!!!!!!!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
i need desperate help with world order. our school is low in resources and all we get is photocopied newspaper articles! if anyone has notes, i'd be v. appreciative!

Im freaking out!!!! this is the only section i cant do. The only reason i passed the trial essay is coz i memorised one i wrote the day before!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
thought i'd bring this thread out of retirement as the notes are pretty extensive

carlz_07

HSC
my notes are in the resources section... in general... they cover all syllabus stuff so check em out! hope they help

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
wow, those notes are very full on

you really don't need it all for one extended response :p
but helpful nonetheless! well done everyone :D

j_j_

HSC
Is anybody else having a crisis over this focus study ?

I was trying to do the essay from 2003 paper, about achieving justice for the individual, society and nation-state. But my text book only goes on about asylum seekers and children in detention for the sections of effectiveness. Anyone else have anything useful for the effectiveness of world order ???

Scatterbrain

could a essay on issues/remedies be transformed into one on law reform? what exactly are the bodies for reform in world order???

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Scatterbrain said:
could a essay on issues/remedies be transformed into one on law reform? what exactly are the bodies for reform in world order???
i supposed the UN can reform law, as can the ICJ, also remember that bodies such as the European Parliament and the European Court of Justice and such have huge amount of power to change individual countries legislation. the media can help spark reform, as can NGO's. i guess W.O reform is a bit more informal, so to speak

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
oh my god. Thnk you sooo much to the people with notes, i am SO screwed on my options....they're the only things i don't know.
*wonders how much she can learn in a day and a half ;) *

digmahstigma

HSC
i don't get it, i like world order and i feel that i understand it better than say family law, but in my assessment i got 14/20 and in my trials i got 17/25 :S

i just don't know how to do any better.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
digmahstigma said:
i don't get it, i like world order and i feel that i understand it better than say family law, but in my assessment i got 14/20 and in my trials i got 17/25 :S

i just don't know how to do any better.
i got 17/25 too... which is why i really need to learn stuff quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)