worried (1 Viewer)

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I'm really worried about my school being so slow. I go to a school ranked like 300 something, and my year is hardly motivated to do well, and this shows in how far behind we are compared to other schools. I've talked to friends from other schools and their all way ahead of us in all subjects and its really starting to annoy me. Is this happening to anyone else?
Do you reckon I could change schools in the end of year 11?
Anyone think their school would take me in? lol

pillar

HSC
yeah I'm in the same position as you, school is moving waaaay to slow. We're definately not going to finish the preliminary course for most subjects, and from what I hear it's been the same deal for the last few years in the HSC course.

I've figured I can learn ahead by myself in the sciences, and will probably get a maths tutor at the start of yr12 if I need to.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I'm really worried about my school being so slow. I go to a school ranked like 300 something, and my year is hardly motivated to do well, and this shows in how far behind we are compared to other schools. I've talked to friends from other schools and their all way ahead of us in all subjects and its really starting to annoy me. Is this happening to anyone else?
Do you reckon I could change schools in the end of year 11?
Anyone think their school would take me in? lol
Self-study.
Changing school isn't even necessary.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
yeh self study was inevitable i guess, and im sure my teachers would be willing to help me... just so much extra work, but i guess its neccesary...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)